Guys, please pray for BWEAVY and his wife Kasci. They really need it right now.

I am really sorry to here about Kasci's condition. I met her numerous time and she is good people. Our prayers will be with them.

Hey Kasci, Brian and family I sincerely wish you the best in these times. And I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless to you all.
David

Brian, my thoughts are with you and you're family. Keep strong as that will keep her strong.

As always you have a lot of friends, if you need anything I'm only but 2 hours away...

That is just awful news!!! Brian I wish your wife the very best, stay strong for her and for your children. Our prayers go out to her and your family brother!

Very sad news!

Brain,
You and Kasci will be in my prayers. if you need anything anything at all please give me a call or let me know what I or my family can do. Please hang in there.

Your freind,
Scot W.

Kasci and Brian will be in our thoughts and prayers. May God be at your side!

We'll pray for you guys. Best of luck to you.

Cheney Bro's

I've been on the phone with Brain several times over the past couple of weeks (setting up orders) and I've got to hand it to him he's not showing the signs of the stress and pain this must be causing him.
Greg

Greg thats just Brian man, hes a tough old bastard!! Bub you know my number, call me anytime you need to talk or if you need something let me know. Kasci is one of the sweetest people out there and me and Emily will be keeping you in our prayers. Tell her to sink her toenails in and fight this awful thing !!! We are all pulling for her !!!!!!!!! Your friend Daniel Ray

Hope everything turns out for the best. Stay strong. You got alot of prayers heading your way.

ED

Brian, Our Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family!! May God Bless you and your entire family now and forever!!

~ The Hartline Family