have you ever been unfaithful..

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
for a few weeks now i have been having some naughty thoughts and actually been looking for something on the side..I know its wrong but i cant help myself

scamp2.jpg

scamp1.jpg

Attachments

• scamp.jpg
    scamp.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 190
  • scamp3.jpg
    scamp3.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 174
If you are gonna screw around, screw UP, don't screw DOWN! Meaning if you are gonna buy a mopar, don't buy a friggin' A body. Get you a nice charger or something...

Without pics, the preview of this thread is VERY misleading LOL. You sneaky bastard.

At least its a mopar...if it was a ford then you must throw your self down several flights of stairs to right the unclean cheating thoughts...lol

I have had many a body mopars and loved every one of them! Lite weight and low priced and must have big blocks in them to have fun, so go ahead and cheat, you won't be sorry for doin it! But you must keep it on the down low. My gn hates it when I wander around in a mopar, LOL

If this is cheatin'...Im from Utah!!!

I must be from Utah or somewhere in the middle East because I have a Harem- and oddly no Mopars-- yet... I hear their parts are made of even better grade "unobtainium" than Turbo Buick parts.:eek:

I must be from Utah or somewhere in the middle East because I have a Harem- and oddly no Mopars-- yet... I hear their parts are made of even better grade "unobtainium" than Turbo Buick parts.:eek:
I got 5 money pits and 3 are MOPARS!!!

Thanks Coach, Bahama yellow..I refer to it as the NY Taxi. Personally not a big fan of yeller, but the Dart pulls it off nicely.

Thanks Coach, Bahama yellow..I refer to it as the NY Taxi. Personally not a big fan of yeller, but the Dart pulls it off nicely.
Amen. My blown 62 is Orbit Orange...which is the color from a 70 GTO Judge. I added orange pearl to a clear base and put 4 coats on it, then cleared it. It really "pops" in the sun.