have you ever been unfaithful..

Here is my other love interest - 572 Hemi under the Hood...

challenger2.jpg
challenger3.jpg

Mopar guys are a little left of center so it's natural for us TR guys to sway that way. My buddy has a lift off hood super bee with a 440-6. We swapped one day and it was loads of fun. I still prefer my tr though.

DSCF4174c.jpg

we4Mateo, there's just something about that picture of your T and the Super Bee side by side that makes me feel the world is still alright! I just love that shot! Two dearly beloved supercars!! I love that picture.

It would make an ordinary driver's hair stand on end to see that view in his rear view mirror on the road.....he'd have to pull over to recover from his heart attack!!!!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

we4Mateo, there's just something about that picture of your T and the Super Bee side by side that makes me feel the world is still alright! I just love that shot! Two dearly beloved supercars!! I love that picture.

It would make an ordinary driver's hair stand on end to see that view in his rear view mirror on the road.....he'd have to pull over to recover from his heart attack!!!!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

I've seen them both in my rear view, and I've seen both at full song blowing by, and it is something to see. Thanks for the kind words. It's one of my fav pics.