Have you seen this product yet?

Dennis Kirban

This product weighs less than 9 ounces, fits in your hand and has the ability to jump start any 12 volt gas powered or diesel powered vehicle. It has 2 other functions besides. I even did two Regals where the one car had been parked since 2008 and the other one has been parked since 2010. Both cranked like I had put a new battery in it.

To learn more email denniskirban@yahoo.com to get our weekly Turbo Regal Inner Circle its free and gets emailed every Wednesday around 3 pm eastern time. The full story is in that inner circle..

If you already get the inner circle you will find this very interesting. I could not believe it myself. We will this product available. Technology has come a long way. The typical battery jumper box weighs between 8 and 27 lbs. I know as I have one of the 27 lb ones!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I know a few guys that have these and I I'm still amazed it works?? But it does.

I have the standard type jump box but will check these out when I need a new one.

I know a few guys that have these and I I'm still amazed it works?? But it does.

I have the standard type jump box but will check these out when I need a new one.

I was blown away as I had this junk yard pull this 1986 regal limited out of the weeds. This yard doesn't let people in to wonder around. The inspection sticker on the windshield was 2008. The key was still in the ignition.

I stripped the car and figured I would give this little module the supreme test and within seconds of hooking it up I heard the buzzer then I turned the key to on and the idiot lites came on. I turned the key and it cranked like it had a new battery under the hood.

it weighs 9 ounce measures 6 1/2 inches by 3 inches by one inch thick. I showed it locally to five people and they all want one...

Sure beats the 27 lb jumper box that sit sin my garage. They claim it can jump 20-30 cars on a full charge. My buddy did 3 cars within one hour at one of the bid lots for cars with his unit. It still registered a full charge!

I will have them available at a good price.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I didn't see it in the newsletter, and have never seen what you are talking about. Will have to keep an eye out. Sounds like a great thing to have around.

I didn't see it in the newsletter, and have never seen what you are talking about. Will have to keep an eye out. Sounds like a great thing to have around.

Info wil be in tomorrows Newsletter Wednesday 9-10-2014 issue. If you got last weeks newsletter I went back to that black Regal I showed and it was that car I got to crank over like it was parked the day before!

My buddy got one of these units from me the other day. He owns part of a little used car lot and goes to a bid auction every Tuesday. He took the unit with him as usually there is 1-2 cars that won't start. The service manager that runs the bid auction saw it and skeptical that something that fits in the palm of your hand would crank over any dead car.

Three cars were dead and it started every one of them. By the time the service guy approached the 3rd car he didn't carry his big jumper box with him merely borrowed my buddies hand held battery pack. Pretty sure he will be a buyer next week for one or more!

Even after jumping 3 cars all 5 indicator lites still stayed lit so it was still fully charged!

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I gave it the supreme test by doing the Regal that had been parked since 2008.

Dennis,If you are coming to Bowling Green which I know you are will you bring some and I will take one or two.I'm sure they would sell good there.

I will have them at BG also the East Coast Regionals. What I did not mention is it also has a 4 way adaptor with USB port on the other end. Module has two USB ports. The 4 ay adopter will virtually charge any electornic device cellphone flip phone samsung I phone etc...

two ways to charge the unit cigartte liter or wall socket comes with both.

my buddy used it to jump his diesel truck.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

we are dong a special buy 2 get free shipping.

I am well aware of that....anything is available on the internet however they are not all the same. Even one of the major tool companies has one private label. that one sells for over $175. Ours will be in the $100 range.

I think the one we have will sell quite well. I already have sold a few of them locally without even touching the real market. The real market is the small time car dealer or local shops.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Also they show a white cord with 3 different adapters the one we wil market has four different leds for various electornic devices cell phones etc...

Also the jumper cable set they show is an older style the newer style from what I am told has a orange link or fuse in the cable. Again I am just pointing out the differences from the one in the link versus the one we are marketing.

Varieties exist with any product.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Most people will always buy from someone that they know when possible unless the price is a huge factor. also one you pointed out is $129 to $159 so we have it beat on price as well at $100. I also know cheaper ones exist. You also have to look at cranking amps and mAh numbers and peak amps.

I think we got a good product.

Not trying to say you don't have a good product. I'm just letting people know there are several different types available for different applications if the one you sell doesn't fit their needs or wants

Also they show a white cord with 3 different adapters the one we wil market has four different leds for various electornic devices cell phones etc...

Also the jumper cable set they show is an older style the newer style from what I am told has a orange link or fuse in the cable. Again I am just pointing out the differences from the one in the link versus the one we are marketing.

Varieties exist with any product.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Most people will always buy from someone that they know when possible unless the price is a huge factor. also one you pointed out is $129 to $159 so we have it beat on price as well at $100. I also know cheaper ones exist. You also have to look at cranking amps and mAh numbers and peak amps.

I think we got a good product.
Yeah and you are a vendor here so why not support our vendors.

Dennis you are a great asset to our turbo Buick community coming up with new and useful products, and of course the special items for our cars which are sometimes impossible to obtain. :)

Put me in line for one as I will provide you a full field report on the capabilities and various uses of this unit!

I know of a few areas already that will help simplify troubleshooting and repairs.

IMG_20140910_160843_362.jpg
I've been using thisbobe over a year, I love it...lipoly technology is good

The reason we got one one of our vendor s came buy selling them. We had one that was completely dead no buzz lights any thing. So boss said if it will jump this rv off we will buy it took 10 seconds or less to jump of. U have 15 seconds to jump off to not harm the device. Wow so we have one. Said it will jump off up 15 vehicles and has a 3 month charge life if I remember right. It took us with a battery charger and a truck a while a few days before to jump off took 10 seconds with this. I has adapters to charge phones laptops and a few more things pretty cool device. IMO..

Dennis, will these be on your website?