Have you seen this product yet?

To answer some of your questions

Yes it wil be on our website shortly. Its actually pictured in the inner circle email we emailed today which would appear on the home page of our website . However on ebay as it has been noted are many brands all kinds of prices thing is you want to compare "apples to apples" example if you scan the cheap ones most of them come with only the cigarette lighter adopter and not the one for house charger. Ours has both.

However if you go to ebay type in 351145020756 that one shown is almost a dead ringer to the one we have that says 400 amps which I assume is peak and ours is 500 peak amps. Disregard the brand name and case as neither is correct but components and the red and black power supply module and various connectors is dead on to the ones in the kit we are selling. Also on ebay this one is $139 with free shipping. basically $40 more than one we are marketing.

I got an order in the works. and will order another batch later this week the more I order at a time the cheaper the air freight is. I am buying direct from a company tha makes them and tests each unit. They been in business 10 years.

Again as a previous post has pointed out you got to see it work to believe. Its one thing to jump a car that you left the lites on overnite but I did two cars that been sitting 4 to 6 years each.

For now its best to email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com or call the office with your cc info we would not charge you until we get it in.

Personally I plan to hit small local car dealers as they always have a dead car or two. I have an old jumper box weighs 27 lbs...basically a worthless boat anchor now.

Near me is a Corvette restoration shop he wants them says heck of a lot less risk dropping something that weighs 8 ounces versus a 20 lb jumper box on a fiberglass fender. those vettes have a battery that sits low in the cars.

Its really a slick item.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I fully expect to have a supply on hand at our upcoming fall OPen House. Also just got word that Mike (Spoolfool) has graciousily donated for our auction one of his one piece rear filllers...Our Chef Russ stopped by today to make sure the barbeque was all intact.

Dennis you are a great asset to our turbo Buick community coming up with new and useful products, and of course the special items for our cars which are sometimes impossible to obtain. :)

Put me in line for one as I will provide you a full field report on the capabilities and various uses of this unit!

I know of a few areas already that will help simplify troubleshooting and repairs.

Appreciate the compliments....can't take credit for this product company emailed me and it perked my interest.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Seeing a lot on the news about parts of Arizona....getting a few inches of rain....

They wil be on our website shortly. According to the company we are the only US source for this model. The LED light on this unit will stay on for 48 hours if the unit is fully charged. This would put it longer than any of the other ones I have seen advertised.

Like I said the power supply module (battery) packs a wallop of power in such a small package. Also at less than 9 ounces it has to be one of the lightest.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

These are great, if I didnt already have one, I'd buy yours. That's a great price.

The day I received my unit my son's car battery would not start his car, and he was getting ready to use jumper cables and to move his truck in place which was not easily done?

Here was the perfect opportunity to test this in real life.

He was amazed how well it worked, and I will keep this in my truck as it is such a small and compact package I do not want to be without it on the road or track!

We then did a couple more tests like hooking it up to a fuel pump to check out how easy that would be, worked great.

Thanks Dennis for bringing such a useful tool to our attention. :)

Just got back from the GS Nats even though I had none to sell I took a bunch of orders for them and already are shipping orders this week. We had a huge shipment come in the other day.

We have them in stock. Great opportunity for small companies to buy them wholesale from us and sell them retail. Product is an easy sell as anyone is a potential customer. Work with small margins and its an easy sell item especially going into the holidays.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Product works and at $100 is a tremendous value.

The day I received my unit my son's car battery would not start his car, and he was getting ready to use jumper cables and to move his truck in place which was not easily done?

Here was the perfect opportunity to test this in real life.

He was amazed how well it worked, and I will keep this in my truck as it is such a small and compact package I do not want to be without it on the road or track!

We then did a couple more tests like hooking it up to a fuel pump to check out how easy that would be, worked great.

Thanks Dennis for bringing such a useful tool to our attention. :)

Nick....will probably use your statement in some of my advertising in my inner circle.....
Glad it worked out for you. I have done a bunch of dead cars at various car dealer lots learned quickly to pack a wire brush with me as some batteries are badly corroded at the terminals which makes it harder to get a good connection. Toughest one I did was a GM dealership a Lucerme as the battery was under the rear seat and ignition key was locked on the on position so it was drawing power the entire time I was trying to get a good contact on the battery. It worked though.

Kirban update:

We had sent one of our units to a person who has classic muscle cars. He tried it on a 442 Cutlass that had been sitting with a dead battery for 6 months. It failed and he had a buddy come over with another brand of mini jumper and it also failed. It may have failed because it was carburated, high compression, or because the battery was completely dead or all 3 reasons. Whatever the reason or reasons we are changing our wording to read for fuel injected vehicles only.

So, we are changing our marketing to state for fuel injected cars and trucks. Most vehicles in the last 25 years or longer are fuel injected. I remember when I was 16 having cars that had manual chokes then electric chokes for the carb. As anyone knows fuel injected made starting quicker over a carb.

I am sure this has probably come up on other websites but I just want everyone to realize this. All the versions you see on ebay take virtually the same cables and are interchangeable.

Some of the readers here probably don't even own a carb fed car!

I have jumped over a dozen vehicles for demo never any issue. Have several others that own one of the ones I sell and they have jumped several cars again no issues. One guy goes to car auctions and has jumper 3 or 4 back to back no issues. Again key word fuel injected.

They are on our upcoming Christmas special if you buy 3 at a time.

Be sure to get on our free weekly inner circle to see the list of Christmas specials.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis, here is my update on the use of the unit!

Over the weekend a race car was getting a fresh engine and trans which had already been installed, but the battery and wiring had not yet been connected.

Some work had also been done on the fuel system and we wanted to test for leaks while on the lift, and we did find a bad hose thanks to only the couple minutes needed applying 12v power to the fuel pump.

No need to drag out a battery and jumper wires made this an easy and time saving task!

For stock GN's we made a pigtail connector to plug directly into the stock pump harness at the tank bypassing all factory wiring for quick diagnosis of the pump operation, as well as other items in the fuel system.