Headers

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
TA, SE & KB headers, is this all that is left in the world to buy. Other then custom made

got a link? I am ready to trash my TA ss race headers if we cannot get the crossover to seal up
Gee M Racing in Finland has a facebook page, looked like they drag race turbo Buicks over there ( how cool is that ) Boost crew has a web page here in the states, I did find them on there site as well as a picture of one of two they sell. Will need to call them for more info. Yes your troubles with TA has giving me pause, that's why I'm looking else where

Gee M Racing in Finland has a facebook page, looked like they drag race turbo Buicks over there ( how cool is that ) Boost crew has a web page here in the states, I did find them on there site as well as a picture of one of two they sell. Will need to call them for more info. Yes your troubles with TA has giving me pause, that's why I'm looking else where

Yea, I wish they would just seal up. Ill know more in March when I can get into Rogue Race cars, he is the bad ass exhaust guy over here. I am running some 93 over the colder months to see if we can trace a carbon track just in case it is not in the crossover.

Those headers gee m make are spectacular looking!! If they are the ones I'm thinking about. Not much $ for what you get either.

We sell the the finland headers and run them also. we have a set of race headers we run and i have a set of street headers going on my car soon. the headers so far have worked great Jp and Ari were at the nationals this year with us showing the headers let me know if we can help in any way.

Thanks Bo
Www.boostcrewmotorsports.com

My TA's are coming off again today to look again for leaks :(. I will also be in touch. Would have already bought if I didnt have 1100 invested

My TA's are coming off again today to look again for leaks :(. I will also be in touch. Would have already bought if I didnt have 1100 invested
Spoke with Bo today. Both the race and street headers are 304SS. The race version will not work with AC. Both versions do not have a slip joint two piece cross over. They are one piece cross over, a little more PIA to install but no leaks where there is no joint. You can get the street version for external or internal boost control your choice. Will have a bung for 02 sensor and two bungs to measure exhaust back pressure. Which can be plug if not using. Takes two weeks to get from Finland. Bo is getting me pricing for the street version.