Headers

I'm curious of where the crossover connects to the passenger side header and what down pipes fit?

Ok cool. I've seen pics online but the angle didn't show too well that area. Either way those headers are gorgeous.

I have some pics if anyone wants to text me i will text them back to you as i am having problems getting them to upload.

Just update everyone we are looking at 3 weeks to receive a set at this time. We do have a street set in stock but are for external gate not all sets have the pressure bungs the are added when we order them.

Just update everyone we are looking at 3 weeks to receive a set at this time. We do have a street set in stock but are for external gate not all sets have the pressure bungs the are added when we order them.

Street version are 1290.00 plus shipping

The street version that will that will be using the internal gate, we will need to know what down pipes will clear the headers.

The header can be stubbed for a external gate no problem at all and they will clear a huston style dp or atr style and most others just let us know whuch you have.

Thanks Bo
Happy New Year

I would be using the THDP. What are the tube Dia.'s ? Also the crossover Dia.'s
Lastly what is the ga of the headers, or rather the thickness.

i bought my replacement headers form the gs club i think there hooker? fit well seall good the black paint on them sucks tho..

i bought my replacement headers form the gs club i think there hooker? fit well seall good the black paint on them sucks tho..

The GSCA headers are headman headers, they are similar to stock and have the turbo up pipe integral with the pass side header.
The Hooker Headers have a funky "Y" pipe and a turbo up pipe that is separate from the pass side header.
I hope this helps refresh you memory.

Last edited:
You guys with the stock style Gee M headers. What down pipe are you running with no clearance issues? I am not sure what they style will fit these headers