Help name my Kitty

TryMeGT

Long story short, I ended up taking in a stray cat. Never had one before but it is cute. It and my dog are still getting acquainted too. At any rate, I am gonna take it to the vet and make sure it is healthy and all. I will probably end up keeping it as I can't take to the pound or anything besides I just spent $60 at Petsmart for toys, litter, food...etc.

So help me name this thing. I was tossing around Boosted, Chebby (Chevy), Quarter (Quarter Mile) or Sleepy as that is what it does most of the day. Throw out some suggestions:smile: PS - do you think finding it on Friday the 13th is a bad thing?:eek:

P6150027.jpg

I have to say I think it's really corny when even your pets have to have car-related names haha. Don't torture the poor critter by calling it Boosted for the next 20 years. :rolleyes:

Name it Lucky for Friday the 13th.

We used to have a Regal. Now we have a Skylark and a Turbo Kitty - TK, for short.

I've seen a lot of folks name their black cats Turbo.

Dont worry, a fitting name will come to your mind when the time is right. Very cute kitten by the way:cool:

My shop guard cat was known as "Miss Goodwrench"....
She did a great job..Til a pit, from the hood, killed her. I vote for your cat to take her name.

We just got a kitten about two weeks ago...her name is Turbo.... after chasing her around the house the very first night, for like 30 minutes. Shes only about 2 months old, and boy does she have a lot of energy.....and very very fast...hence the name Turbo:eek: :tongue:

Both of my cats are strays. Well, they really aren't my cats. The big one is mine, the little one was adopted by the big one. I can't get near the little one. He's only been hanging around for the last month.

I'm not a good one to give you a name. The big one is named "Big Dog" (yes I have a cat named Dog!) and so far the little one is being called Rat, due to the injury on his tail that's caused it to lose most of the hair on its tail. Hopefully it grows back!

I agree that a name will come to you. People kept saying that's a big dawg you got there. Rat (temp name), again the tail, but since I can't get near him, I find myself saying "come here you little rat".

Attachments

• big dog 7-07.jpg
    big dog 7-07.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 290
  • big-dog and rat 2.jpg
    big-dog and rat 2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 286
I have a friend who named his dog Skylark.

Sorry if you're reading this Brian, but I gotta say that the name is very hokey. Cool dog but uncool name. Stick with a non-car-related name, such as tiger or mittens or butch or whatever.

Just my opinion...

-Bob C.

I cant see naming it after a car either. My last cat I just named Kitty. It's kind of like our dog. He's just Puppy or NutSack to me. I guess if I had kids they would be just Boy or Girl. Did you ever see the Robert Redford movie "An Unfinished Life"? In it the little girl asks him what his cats names were. He said they dont have names. She says why not? Because it aint up to me to give them names, he says.

I live out in the sticks and I get a lot of cats coming by the house. And me and my wife give them all names. Here are a few that I remember anyway.
Phantom. A black and white tomcat with a white patch on the face. After Phantom of the Opera.
Shorty. Another B&W tomcat with no tail
Darkness.A tiger Tabby with a high pitched meow. After the lead singer in the band Darkness. Yep he was just as ugly too. He had a long dog nose.
Tapeworm. Yellow Tabby that would eat 5 pounds of food at once and never get fat. I have some funny car related stories about Tapeworm.
Muffin. Long fur Himalayan looking cat.
Smokey. A dark gray long fur female. She was Tapeworms wingman.
Black Sassy. A long hair black cat. Cant tell if it is a boy or girl. Named after the Sally Field cat in Journey Home. The Black name is from Cheech&Chongs Black Lassie.

We usually just name them after what they remind us of. We had a white kitten for awhile and his name was Frosty.

If your cats name is Turbo than what model is he? If they are a TA49 when they are a kitten than do they grow up to be a PT88 or larger? Seems to me they start to loose boost the older they get. :confused:

I got tired of coming up with names for cats. So three cats ago I just named it Cat. Then I got a cat pre-named Coat of Many Colors, chopped that down to Coda. Newest one we call Bean.

Give a few days, it will give you one.

We use to have this cat that my mom bought the family. It was also tiger stiped... It was one of the last cats we owned growing. Anyways we name it...

SLASH one of the obvious reason was because it was a cat and it slashed everything, but also because we like Guns N Roses, and named it after one of their band memebers name SLASH
good luck

I have to say I think it's really corny when even your pets have to have car-related names haha. Don't torture the poor critter by calling it Boosted for the next 20 years. :rolleyes:

Name it Lucky for Friday the 13th.

x2