Help on changing over to E85

Thanks for the info. That is exactly what I needed. I will keep you posted on the results.
Just a side note:
I have been killing every car that I come across. My camaro sounds like a stock V6 and the only thing giving me away was the sweet sweet smell of race gas. I can't wait to make it a FLEX fuel car and still whomp the unsuspecting opponents.

wooaaaa, wait a minute.. i don't think you can be flex fuel. i think you either run gas or e85. that is one of my concerns, if i go e85 and get somewhere where it's not around, what would i have to do?

You can drive on pump gas until you get to another gas station that sells E85. You just can't race it during that time.

To get chip help, scroll down past Tech Arena, past Members Rides, past Racing Rules to Electronics! There you will find "Performance ECM Upgrades". This section deals with FAST, DFI, and Chips! They should be able to help you.
Conrad C.

FAST EFI has capability to detect the various fuels and adjust tables accordingly. You must add a fuel sensor from one of the GM flex fuel vehicles. Contact me if you are looking to do this. I can share additional info. I'm NOT a FAST dealer!
Conrad C.

As of today I'm running on straight E85 and so far so good. Car pulls great and 02's seem to stay in the mid 700's with zero knock @19 psi boost. I took some new readings and wanted some feed back if possible. Thanks
All readings at Idle. 87 degrees 55% humidity
TT E85 Chip 23/21 timing 22-24 psi boost recommended.

02- 398-441
AF-05
L8-32
Bat-13.4
Int-128
BL-129
Mph-00
Clt-173
ATS-97
RPM-825-850
TPS-.42
ICA-13
CC-156
MAL-00

As of today I'm running on straight E85 and so far so good. Car pulls great and 02's seem to stay in the mid 700's with zero knock @19 psi boost. I took some new readings and wanted some feed back if possible. Thanks
All readings at Idle. 87 degrees 55% humidity
TT E85 Chip 23/21 timing 22-24 psi boost recommended.

02- 398-441
AF-05
L8-32
Bat-13.4
Int-128
BL-129
Mph-00
Clt-173
ATS-97
RPM-825-850
TPS-.42
ICA-13
CC-156
MAL-00

Crank that boost up!!! :D

Keep your eye open on your DC% for those injectors...

Yep with those 60s he is geting close. Eric is right, mid 11s is all those are good for with E-85. With my stock setup I'm running almost 75% DC @ 22-23 psi and 25 degrees of timing with the 83s.

Yep with those 60s he is geting close. Eric is right, mid 11s is all those are good for with E-85. With my stock setup I'm running almost 75% DC @ 22-23 psi and 25 degrees of timing with the 83s.

I maxed out my 83# at 10.40 at 128, with a te69 and p&p heads. Just a thought here, you might want to take a look at your fuel pump or feed line size. I wouldn't think you would be at 75% with your setup, just my opinion. Great time with that setup:eek:

What is the largest injector I can install without an injector driver??
60lbs is the biggest you can go without installing an driver. Thats only if you are using a ECM for the buicks I'm told. Also if you think your car smells good on race fuel,wait until you smell E85, it don't smell like gas at all. Your not going to fool anyone with this stuff.

Thanks for the advise guys. I'm ordering a 02 wideband so i can keep an eye on things better then just a scanmaster. Thats why I'm going to take things alittle slow at first, i don't want to have to open the motor up and fix stuff just because i was being greedy with the boost.;)