Here's what you been wanting,SBC turbo Headrs

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
This is a hand fabricated small block chevy single turbo exhaust system. The shorty/log headers have 3/8" lazer cut flanges, 1, 5/8" primaries, 2.5" main log, and gasketless 2.5" v-band flanges. The Y-pipe has v-band connections at the headers, and at the wastegate, a stainless flexpipe for ease of installation and different header gasket thicknesses. The turbo flange is 3/8" laser cut, divided T4. Both sides of the exhaust remain separate until inside the turbine housing to aid spool up. The downpipe is 3.5" with v-band connections at the turbine outlet and wastegate. The system is designed to work with a Garrett GT42 turbocharger(or similar) with a T4 exhaust inlet and 3.5" exhaust outlet. The system fits as closely to the motor as possible for ease of maintenance. Spark plug access is better than any full lenth or shorty header I've ever worked with. It was designed around the '78-'87 G-body chassis with a smallblock and no air conditioning. A shorter alternator belt is needed to bring the alternator closer to the block, and the same is needed for the power steering pump. The power steering pump bracket may need trimming depending on the style being used. The system MIGHT work with A/C with some creative bracketry, but I CANNOT verify this. Due to the compact design of the system it MAY fit other GM chassis, but again I can't verify this. The system has a FRESH COAT OF JET-HOT 2000 coating in black. This coating is not the regular Jet Hot Coating. It is their highest rated coating used in extreme heat turbocharger applications and cost $400 to have the manifolds, y-pipe, and downpipe done. This sytem is very user friendly and will make big power.
Price is a Steal at $675 shipped....wont last long....

Attachments

• dcp00161kb.jpg
    dcp00161kb.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,125
  • dcp00059tu.jpg
    dcp00059tu.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • dcp00155gn.jpg
    dcp00155gn.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,113
What hood are you running? The setup looks kind of like ours just have not got to the hood yet. Good looking headers by the way.

Jim

Add is not up yet ,but the Buy It Now is $575,so here it is for those that were asking about it ,price is lower,shipping is split....:cool: :cool:

Hey Voodoo.. where can I get one of those turbo turbine housing wrap/shields like you have? I need one badly.

what size turbo is that?

Thanks,
John

Gt42 turbo ,,I had the website saved but cant find it,give me few days to relocate it..