hey Eric Marshall

delcreek

hey Eric I tried ordering a chip and injector combo from you but I have a few questions. whats up with the speedometer question, does it have to be working in order for your chip to work? because it's not. second, i do plan on getting alcohol injection in the future but just not yet, am i going to need another chip later? maybe you can recommend an alcohol injection kit. also, on the web page it says that the combo is out of stock, how soon would it be in stock? lastly, is there a number i can reach you at? i would feel a whole lot more comfortable on the phone opposed to computer.

You will lose some features if the speedo doesn't work, like gear based timing, 3rd gear boost scaling, false knock ignore, tcc lockup, and a few others. I highly recommend you fix it, but we can still make it run ok.

You can use the street chip with alcohol if you can do your own tuning.

Alkycontrol for the alcohol kit.

It's usually back in stock within a week.

I am very difficult to get a hold of by phone. However, once you place an order, my phone number is on the invoice.

Regards,
Eric

Eric, can't your speedo be broke, but as long as you have a VSS signal it's fine?? For example my speedo is way off it reads 35 when I'm going 65....However if I switch to MPH on the scanmaster it's almost dead on which I believe means the S.master is accurate due to the VSS right??

Eric, can't your speedo be broke, but as long as you have a VSS signal it's fine?? For example my speedo is way off it reads 35 when I'm going 65....However if I switch to MPH on the scanmaster it's almost dead on which I believe means the S.master is accurate due to the VSS right??
Correct

Yes, as long as the ECM knows the MPH, then we're good. The Scanmaster is displaying what the ECM is thinking.

You will lose some features if the speedo doesn't work, like gear based timing, 3rd gear boost scaling, false knock ignore, tcc lockup, and a few others. I highly recommend you fix it, but we can still make it run ok.

You can use the street chip with alcohol if you can do your own tuning.

Alkycontrol for the alcohol kit.

It's usually back in stock within a week.

I am very difficult to get a hold of by phone. However, once you place an order, my phone number is on the invoice.

Regards,
Eric
hey well thanks for answering man. i went ahead and ordered the combo and ill see about fixing that speedo. im looking forward to how the car is going to react. by the way i just checked my bank statement and no money has been taken out im wondering if i did something wrong.