Hey Gene!

blackholehunter

Thanks for setting up another fun Turbo Thunder. Also, thanks to anybody else that had a hand in the event. Everything was very organized and the Bremerton track crew was organized as well.

Gene, sorry I wasn't able to stay for the bbq. We had to roll out about 6 or so. Up all day on 3 hours of sleep was a lil' too much for me. Next time I'll show up Friday night and sleep at the track.

Scott

Great event as usual. Big thanks to Gene, the other volunteers and of course our sponsors!!

Smallest number of racers I have ever seen at Turbo Thunder: only 8 turbo pro and 9 top turbo. No compliants though because the payouts were bigger and deeper this year! Thanks to Rob for arranging the 3rd place run - what a great race we had:cool: Much more fun winning a couple rounds instead of bombing out in the 1st run like my past few years:rolleyes:

Ran a personal best of 11.52 this year. Hit my goal of getting close to the NHRA limit of 11.50, since I don't want to install a roll bar. Stepped-up to drag radials for the first time. Helped enable me to keep the accelerator mashed the whole run which I was unable to do last year...too much torque thanks to Al's TE62 and 3000 TC. DR's definitely made the runs more fun and safer. Still can't launch with boost like slicks but very satisfied nonetheless.

Look forward to Turbo Thunder X (the big 10 year anniversary)