Hey!

svtnos

Hey whats up! Im new here and new to the GN world. i just picked up a 86 gn w/ 60k miles on it. im excited and love the car! i also have a couple other cars but the GN is my favorite! :cool:

I will second the welcome to board.As you can see I also am new.You will quickly find that there is much to learn about these cars.Great people around here.They can answer any questions.

It's always nice to have a new, satisfied Turbo Buick owner. Watch out, these cars are addictive, as you can tell by my sig.:cool: :cool: :cool: Every car I've owned has been a Turbo Buick, starting with a 78 Sport Coupe (231, 4bbl, hot-air turbo). Have fun, because as the boost goes up, so do the smiles!!!:) :D :eek:

thanks for the greeting! going to change all the fluids in the car today. the car was sitting for a while so i figured ill just play it safe and change the fluids :D

Hi Ron

Here's a piece of advice - TAKE YOUR TIME!! Don't rush into anything, just build that Buick like Johnny Cash got his Cadillac, one piece at a time. Welcome aboard! - BB:p

thanks for the advice! i am definately going to try and do everything right with this car! i love the car... its bad ass! i always wanted a GN when i was a little kid, dream come true :D

Welcome. After the Buick is dialed in, the Fords will begin to collect dust! You won't want to drive anything else.

i havent driven the stang since i got the GN. the stang is awesome and i love the car... but its not a GN. v8s are fun but man, turbos are something else!!! :cool:

Welcome. Now all you got to do is sell the Mustang and the GN. Then you could go out and buy a Turbo Trans Am. Unless your to old and cant take the ride of the sport car suspension in the TTA. Then after you buy the TTA you can go out and harass both mustangs and GN's.

HTH: Jason

LOL i dont plan on selling the grand national any time soon! i dont want to sell the mustang either but i am trying to to get some $$$ if i get my business up and going, then im going to keep both :cool:

Unless your mustang has a 347 stroker with TFS heads and a 12lb S-Trim on it, see how often you drive it anymore :D

Since I've got my t-type, my TA has been collecting dust. I think it's getting angry at me; the other morning I walked outside with both sets of keys in my hand, then got in the t-type for like the 7th day in a row and I swear I saw the TA sneer at me. :D