Hot air parts for sale

ryan77

I have many misc hot air parts for sale, pulleys, alt, ac comp, intake heater tubes,cam sensor cap,hot air wire harness ,exhaust headers, crossover pipe,maf sensor,exhaust to turbo pipe,turbo intake mounting bracket,ecm and intake piping.

PM with your needs
:cool:

I have many misc hot air parts for sale, pulleys, alt, ac comp, intake heater tubes,cam sensor cap,hot air wire harness ,exhaust headers, crossover pipe,maf sensor,exhaust to turbo pipe,turbo intake mounting bracket,ecm and intake piping.

PM with your needs
:cool:

Where are you located? I could use the alternator, my is squealing!

Looking for a plastic fuel rail cover if you have one in new(ish) condition(not cracked/warped)...
how much to 77043?

D:cool:

i also have a brand new caspers fuel injection harness $40.00 shipped i have many parts send me ur requests i need this stuff out of my garage.

i dont think i have the plastic fuel rail carrier i do have a good fuel injection rail with regulator.

just a set of stock hot air ones with the typical crack repaired on the drivers side. pm me if interested

I also have a set of stock valve covers they have black pain overspray on them, sand them and paint and your good to go $35.00 shipped. :wink:

Do you have the alternator bracket? If so, is it undamaged, uncluding the threading on the main alternator bolt?