Houston Buick Club

mscj

Noticed on their site that there is a cruise listed on Saturday nights in Kemah...going down that way, thought I might swing by there and check it out. Any TR's routinely show up and what's the best time? Thanks, Mike.

We are planning to be there on Saturday July 19th. from 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm. The location is on FM2094 just west of 146 near the Kemah Boardwalk. It`s in a huge parking lot next to Chic-filet & Home Depot. Usually 100-150 cars show up. Hope to see you there.:)

Robert I have got my 86' back up and running. I look foward to seeing everybody out there. I make that get together every time I can. Jon Hanson

Its official, we will be at the Chick-Fil-A in Kemah on FM2094, Saturday July 19th from 6:00-10:00 pm. Address is 321 Marina Bay Drive, Kemah, Texas 77565. This is a free car show, no trophies. I`ll announce a meeting place on the North Side of Houston & nearby to meet so we can drive in together. Shine up your Buick & come out.

UPDATE: Some of us will meet on the north side of Houston at the Lowes parking lot (610 & Ella Blvd.), pull out at 5:15 sharp- head down 45 South, get off at 518 (1st. exit past Nasa Road 1) turn left, meet others at Kroger parking lot, take 518 to 2094. Weather looks great.:)

cruise

Robert,

See you guys at the Lowes at 5pm. As you know Jeff can not go. Did you find a driver for the 85??

Nick

I may try to make the drive over from Sugarland / Mo-city... will either be in the kid-hauler (VUE Redline) or my daily beater (SRT-4)

Robert,

See you guys at the Lowes at 5pm. As you know Jeff can not go. Did you find a driver for the 85??

Nick

I think I have a driver for the '85, NEED TO GET THERE AT 6:00 OR BEFORE, I`VE BEEN TOLD THIS EVENT HAS BEEN GETTING PRETTY CROWDED LATELY.

Had a great turn out, approx. 16 Buicks showed up plus some members without their cars. Thanks to all that came out. J.R. brought his '70 GS convertible, his son Nick showed up in his '87 T Type. Sid Ellis was there with his '65 Riviera GS. Emerson Jenkins showed up in his '72 GSX Clone convertible, Ed Lucas came in from Galveston. several GNs & T Types. I drove my '86 T Type, Sheryl Dove drove my '85 T Type, Nick Alfano followed in his '87 Type T. Dan will post pictures on the HBC website soon