How about a Buick club in So Cal?

I will tell you after working on Ralph's car; I am going into retirement. I have had more issues with it then any other other build. The latest was last night trying to install the PCV and the rubber grommet went into the lifter area (it had a crack). So now I have to remove the intake again to retrieve it! I know it should have been installed before the intake was installed.
Jeff

I once dropped the distributor clamp nut down the distributor hole on a small block chevy when trying to thread it on the stud with the disti out of the engine.
It fell all the way down into the oil pan.
I heard ....and gasped with....each bounce and tick as it fell down past the cam gear, the oil pump and then clinked against the pan bottom...

I spent the next couple hours on my back under the car whacking the bottom of the oil pan with a rubber mallet "just so". With each whack, the nut would hop just a little closer to the oil pan drain hole.

Whump!
clink...
Whump!
clink...
Whump!
clink...

All along I was saying things aloud that I didn't learn in Sunday School...
...nasty....nasty things....
...made my momma cry...:(

Once I got it close enough to the drain hole, I was able to use a small magnet to get it out.

I know none of the above helps you out....but...just wanted you to know I can share sympathy while most others can only share empathy.

i might b interested if u guys rotate it...
i would be willing to drive to LA
im from bakersfield and since i have seen no other gn around here,
this might b a good opportunity to get into the turbo community and learn some stuff

what part of bakersfield? i will be purchasing a home there in a few weeks west of the 99hwy

im about 15 mins from bakersfield...its called Arvin ull see the exit if ur on 99hwy
im usually around bakersfield though.school,shopping,hangin out
let me know when ur in town
the names edgar

im about 15 mins from bakersfield...its called Arvin ull see the exit if ur on 99hwy
im usually around bakersfield though.school,shopping,hangin out
let me know when ur in town
the names edgar

sounds good ill be down there this weekend checking out some more homes

do u know of any other members around this area..
cuz ive only seen 2 gns a ttype
and wut seemed to be an 84 but looks like its been sitiin 4 a while
it even has decarations for halloween(spider webs)
lol :)

do u know of any other members around this area..
cuz ive only seen 2 gns a ttype
and wut seemed to be an 84 but looks like its been sitiin 4 a while
it even has decarations for halloween(spider webs)
lol :)

no one at all i just started heading out that way earlier this year the only person i know with a gbody is my GF brother he drives a malibu two tone on 22s irocs with a 383 stroker its a really nice car

have u set a date for moving in
or are u still searching...
well we might just have to go hunting around lookin 4 sum TR
or go out on a saturday cruise
cousins both own a 86 montecarlo on 22's with a "shiny" 350 lol
and a 87 olds 442

have u set a date for moving in
or are u still searching...
well we might just have to go hunting around lookin 4 sum TR
or go out on a saturday cruise
cousins both own a 86 montecarlo on 22's with a "shiny" 350 lol
and a 87 olds 442

still shopping there are so many nice ones to chose from

Im up for it! Plus everything is local to me here in LA. Dont own my turbo 6 yet but when I decide to just buy it, it will happen. Waiting for encouragement...

Just my 2 cents.

Don't really care about the jackets and stickers and stuff. What we need here is a beer sponser to get this thing rolling.;)

Mike Barnard

Don't really care about the jackets and stickers and stuff. What we need here is a beer sponser to get this thing rolling.;)

Mike Barnard

A man after my own heart! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How about jackets and stickers with pictures of beer on them? :tongue:

Anyone South of Escondildo and Oceanside want to start an SD chapter?

A man after my own heart! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How about jackets and stickers with pictures of beer on them? :tongue:

Anyone South of Escondildo and Oceanside want to start an SD chapter?

Im down, but for that one we really need to start off small and then build from there. Make the first meeting on regular weekend and something small. Just like a meeting at Fudruckers in El Cajon (Grossmont Center) cause they got a lot of parking. Then we could hang out, family too, and talk about future meetings, etc. What u think?

Im down, but for that one we really need to start off small and then build from there. Make the first meeting on regular weekend and something small. Just like a meeting at Fudruckers in El Cajon (Grossmont Center) cause they got a lot of parking. Then we could hang out, family too, and talk about future meetings, etc. What u think?

I like it. I haven't been to Fudruckers for awhile.

I like their burgers. :tongue: Yum, yum. :biggrin:

Im in SD and down for a meeting at Grossmont Center to see if we can kick this off! Just let me know when?