How many active Texas members do we have?

Hey Adrian, I'm 8 miles from the Rudys BBQ in Leon Springs. Getting bumper fillers soon, then I'll have it out.
Any meets around here anymore?
84 GN

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I haven't seen him in a few years, tell em I said hello if you talk to him.

I will. You know him well? He is one of the smartest guys I have ever known. That dude can fix anything!

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I will. You know him well? He is one of the smartest guys I have ever known. That dude can fix anything!

Sent from my HTC One using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I wouldn't say I could name his family but yeah I know him. I have been to his house a couple of times. We met through a mutual friend back about 10-12 years ago.

Hi guys,

I'm just now jumping into the Turbo Buick scene in a most interesting way. I've been an owner and lover of third gen Firebirds for ever, and I'm now in the process of purchasing a beautiful '89 Turbo Trans Am, #1525 of 1555.

This will be my first turbo car. When the seller brings it in from Phoenix, it will be the first time I'll have ever even seen a TTA, and only the second time I've even had a ride in a car with the TB drivetrain. Needless to say, even though I've owned sports cars all my life, I'm a newbie to Turbo Buick in the biggest way.

I hear from the guys on the TTA forum that the Turbo Buick clubs like to see TTA's as well. I live just outside San Antonio (Medina Lake), and I'm interested in meeting some new people and have some good times.

Chris Pitts, San Antonio TX, reporting for duty (as soon as the car gets here HAHA)!

I'm in Shreveport Louisiana but East tx is my stopping grounds

Hi guys,

I'm just now jumping into the Turbo Buick scene in a most interesting way. I've been an owner and lover of third gen Firebirds for ever, and I'm now in the process of purchasing a beautiful '89 Turbo Trans Am, #1525 of 1555.

This will be my first turbo car. When the seller brings it in from Phoenix, it will be the first time I'll have ever even seen a TTA, and only the second time I've even had a ride in a car with the TB drivetrain. Needless to say, even though I've owned sports cars all my life, I'm a newbie to Turbo Buick in the biggest way.

I hear from the guys on the TTA forum that the Turbo Buick clubs like to see TTA's as well. I live just outside San Antonio (Medina Lake), and I'm interested in meeting some new people and have some good times.

Chris Pitts, San Antonio TX, reporting for duty (as soon as the car gets here HAHA)!

Welcome aboard Chris and be sure to post those pics when you get the TTA. And we'll be in Temple in March for the TX Nats just a hop, skip and a jump for you.

I'm very much hoping I can get off work

I just joined or tryed to

Billy Lee

Sent while waiting for boost to build...