How many CF5 Astrofoor Gn's were made???

fatride

Does anyone know about how many CF5 Astrofoor Gn's were made in 87????
Thanks for any help:)

I don't think Buick kept exact numbers on astro roof GNs. I have in the past heard a number quoted for total 87 Regals equipped with that option but obviously that would include more than TRs. Maybe someone else can chime in with more info. I've often wondered about this myself as I have an astroroof car.

Same here...I have an 87 GN with the Astroroof and 6 way power drivers seat and I've heard that my car may be 1 of 50 or less!!! I'd love to know for a fact though!!

I always guess 1 in 11. :)

Both my WE4 and the GN have it, perfect day to open the roof(s) here in CT. :cool:

ASTRO ROOF

There were 2560 ( all Regal type cars) with the astro roof in 1987. No figures are availible for just the turbo cars.

Originally posted by Adrian87
Same here...I have an 87 GN with the Astroroof and 6 way power drivers seat and I've heard that my car may be 1 of 50 or less!!! I'd love to know for a fact though!!

Mine was too Astroroof, digital dash, power seat, concert sound, posi, and the optional Engine Block heater! Too bad the car was stolen and destroyed :(

If I ever buy another GN I want the same combo...

Mine has manual seats. I heard they started with manual seats in all the astroroof cars since they thought the power seats would be too tall?:confused:

I've got the astro roof, digital dash, power seat, concert sound, posi combo but no engine block heater. Hope you find another GN Rogue Leader.

I have the dealer installed ASC Sunroof.
Also the:
-Twighlight Sentinal
-Concert 2
-Dig dash
-Posi

Anyone know about how many in 86 with the moon/astro roof? Mine also has 6 way power seat, digital dash, and concert 2 sound.

My T TYPE is White with Burgandy Interior

It is a 1987 Buick Regal T TYPE that has the factory CF5 Moonroof, Digital guages, BENCH SEAT, column shift.

Now I wonder how many of those bad boys were made.

I've always have been curious of the production figures

By the way, If anyone is interested.. It is for sale for $6,000

joncornette@msn.com