how many of you live in Delaware or close to it

Lbraucht

Hi my name is Tim Braucht and I live in Newark DE. and i have already met matt and I was wondering i anybody else out their lives as close to me as Matt does?
If were going to be in the MAGNA club I would like to get to know some of you and find out what shows you go to so we could all go to shows together because i'm sick of always being the only GN at all the shows i go to. But right now i can't do anything because my car is up on jacks about half apart because me and my dad got a whole bunch of performance to add on the but just don't have the time to work on it because i got football six days a week. Well anyway just looking foward to meeting some of you that live around here.

-Tim

i live in Aston PA. its very close to DE. i also lived in DE for yrs, till i met my wife who already owned the house we live in now. maybe we can hook up sometime. rob

Tim,
I'm in Pike Creek.

Email me or send a PM whenever you want to hang out. Since I work in Philly weeknights are really tough for me, but the weekends are wide open as long as I'm not racing.

-Banning.

Anyone want to get together at Hooter's in New Castle tonight? If so, I should be able to get there around 7:45.

Hooters New Castle
302-326-2526 194 S. Dupont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720

-Banning.