how much GNX cluster worth?

If you are indeed serious, tell your uncle to leave the car alone and just sell it as is. A real GNX without the original gauge cluster in my eyes would be insane !! If he is insistent on the swap , I have a digital dash that was just rebuilt at Caspers Electronics with the 199 MPH upgrade that I will trade him...

Bryan

ok i talked to my uncle today, the car is NOT an actual GNX lol. the previous owner tried to "make" one. i wasnt aware of this until today. MY BAD. but why are you guys being such d1cks on here? it does have an ACTUAL GNX pod cluster with the senders though. he wants to get rid of that cluster and put the original grand national cluster back in. to give it originality. sorry if i mislead anyone. but dont put words in my mouth or make assumptions, because your going to make yourself look like an a**. i havent disrespected anyone on here.

ok i talked to my uncle today, the car is NOT an actual GNX lol. the previous owner tried to "make" one. i wasnt aware of this until today. MY BAD. but why are you guys being such d1cks on here? it does have an ACTUAL GNX pod cluster with the senders though. he wants to get rid of that cluster and put the original grand national cluster back in. to give it originality. sorry if i mislead anyone. but dont put words in my mouth or make assumptions, because your going to make yourself look like an a**. i havent disrespected anyone on here.

disrespect? kids today don't seem to know what that word means..

you're the one that came on here with a story that made absolutely no sense to anyone that knows anything about what a GNX is. the only reason anyone would offer to sell any of the unique parts off a real GNX would be because the car is totaled, the car is stolen, or the owner has no idea what he has...
so, it's perfectly normal for people to try to get to the root of the situation and figure out what's going on.. it's not showing "disrespect" to try to get to the truth, but it does show a little bit of "disrespect" to the people here by accusing them of "disrespecting" you for merely trying to figure this out...

now, as to value of the cluster- depends... is it an actual GNX cluster, an early accurate reproduction based of factory blueprints and specs, or a later design that uses a different layout than the GNX and is just called that for marketing purposes? this is where pictures are worth a thousand word.. yes, people are going to pick it apart to see if it's the real deal- but that's not done out of disrespect, it's done to gauge the value and if it is the real deal whoever asks the most pointed questions will likely be the guy that steps up and buys it once he is assured that it is what it is said to be... the value will range from a couple hundred to a couple thousand..

Post a pic of the dash. More than likely it is a reproduction from AVC. The pic will help us give you the value of the dash.

Bryan

The reason the skepticism is because you joined the board and the first and only thing you posted about was a GNX cluster. You followed that up with it is "All original andin mint condition", then the BS flags went up all over the place. You then said the car is in the shop and you didnt know why he was wanting to replace it. Now it's not a GNX.

How is it that your uncle has a car in the shop and you are doing all the research. Why is it that the car was all original and mint and now it's "just a grand national". Also, no one that is a member beyond a thread about selling a GNX gauge cluster looks like an ass. If you don't like the heat then why the hell are you in the kitchen, you already said you are not a fan of these cars. So your ONLY reason to join was to sell a GNX cluster from a GNX, that is all original and mint, and is now in the shop and this is all brand new information passed down to you... Give me a break.

I'm more in shock that he's not a fan of these cars. Have you never been in one? I understand being an LS fan....but these cars are more fun imo

A real GNX dash, complete with all senders, ect....mint or nearly mint would be worth north of $3,000 in my opinion.

Pete

I have an all original, MINT condition GNX, Hmmmmmm, I think I'll sell the really cool guage cluster that has REAL guages and fits like factory, and put in the lame GN station wagon speedometer, yeah thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better LOL,

I think the GNX dash is very tasteful.
Any updates, has anyone reported a gnx stolen lately, fishy thread
Were not d1cks we just drive a Buick

Yep - what a warm welcome. o_O

New smiley possibly Jay?
tinfoil.gif

There is a difference between people being dicks and people being protective of the fortunate 547
Gns are rare but they have been butchered I am over it but the thought of someone cutting up a actually numbers matching gnx makes me grind my teeth so I don’t blame people for being dicks
I have to also agree that some Gn parts being swapped to nicer really don’t hurt the value of a Gn
I was young once too iv had my gn since i was 16 and i was in to lsx back then but honestly my car will blow the doors off my old ls 71 nova i had