how to spool faster

18 miles form union grove in il . iam i out there that bad or are they out there

160 injectors? Is that serious? Someone please call this guy. His English is obviously hurtin pretty bad. Building that set up and sounding like he has no idea what he's talking about doesnt go together. Sounds like a language barrier thing.

Did you build this car or purchase it with the Big Stuff 3, injectors, turbo, etc.? You have some pretty advanced equipment on the car and need the help of a senior member. I would suggest starting with a local club and go from there. If you do not get the computer programmed properly you are going to end up with some serious engine damage. I have a feeling this is causing your slow spool up.

you guys are cold ,iam trying to understand this stuff,i sure you are perfect,all the time. and you do your on tuneing to . thanks for you help i think, i getting someone to look at my car in ohio, then you see how good this car runs . been down track 3 times and smack a car that want low 10 i drive 25 miles there and back on street tires 16.8 of boost no trans back,and 3900 lb . not to bad for a rookie .

Dude, it's not that no one wants to help you but I think most everyone here is having a really difficult time trying to figure out what you're saying or typing.:confused: :confused:

you guys are cold ,iam trying to understand this stuff,i sure you are perfect,all the time. and you do your on tuneing to . thanks for you help i think, i getting someone to look at my car in ohio, then you see how good this car runs . been down track 3 times and smack a car that want low 10 i drive 25 miles there and back on street tires 16.8 of boost no trans back,and 3900 lb . not to bad for a rookie .

man you guys are cold. i am just trying to understand this stuff. im sure you guys are all perfect and do your own tuning as well. thanks for all your help, i guess. im getting someone in ohio to take a look at my car and then you will see how good it runs. ive been down the track three times already and beat a guy running low 10s AND i drove 25 miles there and back on street tires. btw, that was on 16.8 lbs of boost and no transbrake. the car weighs 3900 lbs. not too bad for a rookie huh?

There is alot of good info and help to be found on this board. You obviously bought this car built to run. Try to ask clear questions and you might get some good help...might not. Not alot of people posting up about BS3. Except Ted A and Top Gun:eek:

There is alot of good info and help to be found on this board. You obviously bought this car built to run. Try to ask clear questions and you might get some good help...might not. Not alot of people posting up about BS3. Except Ted A and Top Gun:eek:

Mike at Full Throttle sells those units and I am sure he could answer any questions or go to his forums and post questions.

lou, listen man. I was reading your other posts from other threads & it's obvious that someone was helping you out with the typing. Get a hold of that person so what ever it is that you need to know can be clearly understood. There's good info on this board but you have to make sure the guys understand what your saying/typing so you can be helped out. Your car has a lot of goodies so you must get that tune right or else it'll just be a pile of broken parts. Good luck ! :cool: