How to tune a TT chip

Blown&Injected

I'm on Eric's site now dl'ing files and reading so it might become obvious real fast but I was wondering how it works - sort of what are the requirements?

Dip switches or some USB hook up or thru the scan tool?

I use an OTC Monitor 2000

Well, it's looking better - the directions say an OTC will work - but I wonder if that is for a newer version than the 2000. I did not think there was anything it would do in the BLM and or LV8 display.

All you need to do is watch for the number to change, as long as it can display the data you're fine. The scantool has no part in making the actual adjustment.

turbosix, i just have to ask cuz i always see your sig, but where did you get those wheels from?? those things look nasty.

All you need to do is watch for the number to change, as long as it can display the data you're fine. The scantool has no part in making the actual adjustment.

I see. Just read the directions - wild man, ya pump the gas pedal to make changes.

How do they come up with this stuff :)

There's a link on his site, you'll also get a copy of these instructions with the chip.

http://www.turbotweak.com/turbotweakinstructions.pdf

I did some searching and I ended up at this thread so I don't know if since this is from 2007 that this is the same procedure but my car has the "rare push button hvac controls, and I know its not currently working, so I'm wondering if I can't tune my car because I can't turn the A/C on to select what I'm tuning?