Hunk of Chit for $19995

I looked at that POS down in the twincitys last summer owner would of been more then happy to get $5K for the POS so this asswipe dealer did not pay **** for it I had thought about buying it but owners kid let it slip it was a theft recovery car & title was marked so i just ran from it

lol that engine bay looks like it should be used as a prop in the waiting line for a ride at Disney World.

its a real "barn find" alright... :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen any of their other cars in person. Any recommendations about the dealer as a whole? Stay away or are they OK?

Thanks in advance.

After reviewing all of his Turbo Buick auctions, I noted the following blurb:

"All of our Vehicles are Priced at or Below Wholesale to the Public!! Dealers and Wholesalers are Welcome!! Fully Serviced and Ready for Immediate Delivery!! No Stories!! No Excuses!! No Disappointments!!"

I just had to laugh!:rolleyes:

Didn't realize that a GN needing total restoration was priced at or below Wholesale at $20k.

Most of our stuff is worth GNX money or better if that turd is worth $20k!

you would think at that INSANE price ,they would atleast wash and vacuum that beast :rolleyes:

Has anyone seen any of their other cars in person. Any recommendations about the dealer as a whole? Stay away or are they OK?

Thanks in advance.

I'd stay far away from any of their stuff. They seem to own a couple different dealerships as I've seen identical cars listed on craigslist at 3-4 different locations. I looked at a couple cars in Worth and they were all rough. White 87 T looked OK from 5 feet, but looking close you could tell it had a LOT of body work done to it in all the usuall places.

100% original?? Didnt realize the GNs came with white walls and plain steel wheels with the rear exhaust sticking our about 1 ft past the car..haha

Man I wish I was closer so I could go there and lead them on like I was a sale for as long as I could keep a straight face. I would get it loaded on the trailer to "see if it fits" before I would break the bad news that I couldn't purchase it because I just came down with a "medical emergency" in the family.

I know that you have a right as a seller to fish to see what you can get for something while selling it, but come on... do some research.

when i drove down to eather st lews park or brookland park to look at that GN i was so shoocked at its cond they had it listed for $6K & said quickly they would take $5k firm for it then when i wanted to try to turn the motor over they got bitchcy saying oh it still turns over trust us then kid of owner metioned his dad got it after it was stolen & found & had marked title so i offered $3K & left them my number if they changed there mind & just wanted it gone they were real hillbilly folk as when i suggeted tossing on some $200 mags so it did not look so ****ty they had "well its got steel wheels that you could put nice hubcaps on" just send ebay messages to dealer telling him what a joke jerkoff he is thats what i have been doing i wish i was close anuf to his dealership to stop & take a piss on that POS in front of him