I dont care for mustangs but this one is going to be worthy!

Have a good friend of mine that just received one of these...

he flew to the plant in Texas a year ago, ordeed it and. It took him a year to receive it.

http://www.uniqueperformance.com/base.aspx

one word...NICE !

The "Super Snake" aint too bad either:)

I don't know about "Bang for the Buck"(unlike me) though:(
Money is not a problem with him;)

Unique Performance is about 5 miles from where I am sitting right now. These are unbelievable cars. If I hit the lottery, one of the first things I would do is order one of their cars.:)

That is a photochop that was done before the '05 Mustangs even hit dealer lots. The stats are all make-believe, too. Just another one of the several Cobra rumors floating around.

IF Ford keeps the supercharged 5.4 with forged internals it will sell all day long at $40K.
What cars in that price range with those looks and potential performance?
Guys know thats a low 11 car with a few add ons and all for around $3K extra.

Thats the best retro/future rod out there right now. They did what Pontiac could not do and what Chevy should of done with the Camaro.

Not a ford guy, but thats a nice ride. :cool:

I'll still kick its butt this summer:D

Originally posted by WS6BRIAN
Autoweek magazine says that the SVT Cobra will be $40K.
Ouch.

But that's not definite, just some hinting from a designer-- here's the story from Autoweek here:

Ford execs are officially mum, including product chief Phil Martens, who said as recently as the Detroit auto show that no decision had been made on the Cobra’s suspension. Hau Thai-Tang, chief engineer on the 2005 Mustang and now SVT chief, did hint we can expect the next Cobra to surpass 400 hp (we hear 450 hp) and hit a price of about $40,000. The SVT Cobra goes on sale in 2006 as an ’07 model.

Safe to say that it will not be $30k as suggested in the first link.

Scott

God, I wish Chevy would get there head out of their a##, and build a new Camaro with that 500hp ZO6 motor in it to stomp those Mustangs. Ponys are for little girls, but at least they're not rice.

I bought an 03 cobra not too long ago, and I love it. Its made to mod, just like th TR. The 07 cobra thing is still way up in the air by all accounts. There's an 04 terminator on the lot a block from here with a 36k sticker. Good luck getting an 07 for that if it stacks up like that. I still like the way the terminator looks better.