I keep seeing this video of the LSX Turbo Regal flyby.......

LEGACY_GN

Can someone with a built stage 2 please make a similar video to bring respect back to the turbo 6? I'm tired of being tagged in that damn video every week on Facebook. It's been going on for months now. I'm willing to throw some money in as a reward for the video. Maybe we can start a go fund me for the best video that can go viral and reclaim respect for our motors.

Example
http://www.legendaryspeed.com/twin-turbo-grand-national-takes-off-full-throttle/

agree I dont care how fast his lsx is. got fed up myself seeing it pop up and blocked the page that linked that video on FB ..

Yup me also, tired of seeing it and friends sending it to me....its a nice set up for a Monte ss or a cutlass, Youtube is long over do for some New Good V6 Videos....

I don't know.. has he actually ran faster than he did with the V6?
yes quite a bit faster actually and did it with a more conservative tune the way he drives it around. Bottom line, the V6 is great as we all know but a properly built V8 is going to make lots more power and will likely be easier on parts, sad I know but technology marches on.