I tink I'm in love

True love or toybo buick

• true love

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • toybo buick

Votes: 57 91.9%

• Total voters

Tony Baloni

Well I'ze knows it's been awhile since i've been around, but a big ting has happened in ole Ton'ys life. Well a big ting besides da lucrative defense contract scams i've been skimmin' off da top of.
Well ta be blunt...I tink i'm in love. It happened tree munts ago. I was sittin at a light in my GN, drinkin' a manhattaan and mindin my own beez wax when all of a sudden dis cah from behind smacks inta me. Well I get out, ready ta lay down some rubbah when bango! I seez dis lady who's in da cah dat hit me. I almost blew a boost valve! It wuz love at foyst gear. My heart stahted poundin' like a bad liftah and I felt lightheaded, like I had spent a weekend sniffin' xylene.
Well soze we stahted datin'. Lemme tell youse vacuum hoses, she's everytin' you'd evah want in a broad. She's da kinda goyl dat will have a martini waitin for ya when youse come home from a long day of pistol whippin clients who are late wit dare vig payment. She's da kinda dame dat doesn't mind if your out late wit da fellahs, savagely torturing a teamster union rep who's hangin on a friggin' meat hook in a deserted rendering plant. And as far as her looks, well lemme just say egr ears, she comes wit full GNX gauges on her dash. If youse knows what I mean.
Now da bad news. She hates my cah. She says my GN an you puck-holes are a bad influence on me. To make a long story short, she's givin me a choice. It's eeder her or da toybo Buick. What can I dooze? No spoolin' guys. I'm in friggin love. Let youse guys chime in wit a vote.
A. True love or
B. Toybo Buick
I've got a month so da final decision rests wit youse!

If she be makin u chooz den she dont be in luv wit u, its time to dump the trash(her)!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

After you get rid of the car, what else is she gonna make you give up:confused: Typical woman:mad:. She's wanting to change you and you're giving her your leash while your tongue's hanging out.

Beauty passes and love stays. What you are experiencing is lust. If you give up your car and let her change you while you pant like a dog, there'll be a time when that starts getting old. Then you'll eventually start trying to find another GN to be happy again. :D

Basically what I'm saying is, whether you give up your GN or not, you'll be in a GN regardless. It's all about timing;)

What is this, isn't that car a part of you i know mine is and i will be damned if i have a girl make me get rid of a part of me, she is trying to mold you what are you clay? i didn't think so, if she loves you than keep the car and she will learn to put up with it. if not hey just wait to get rear ended by another board. my girl is the best she even comes to car shows with me, now thats the kind of girl you want.

I'm suprized!!!!!

one, someone doesn't like a TR.
two, you'd consider getting rid of one (over a woman). Personaly, I'm only 21 years old, if my girlfriend of two years ever even thought I was selling it, she'd probably leave me!!
Imagine for a moment........

something goes wrong in the relationship, no national no girl!!!

I'd try to reason with her about it. Maybe you could only "play" on weekends!

If she doesnt see it your way sell her and buy another buick!!!!!! :D

Dere ain't no dame wort' losin' da G/N over Ton'.
Dames come[:D ],dames go,baht da G/N is forever!
Kick er' to da' curb[after sum 'heavy' uze off course].
Yooze don't need some moody little Lucy.
Badda bing,budda boom.
Go find anudder one.
A stud like yooze should have no problem.:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As gud lookin as she is, she'd make a purfect model for a pair of yur concrete overshoes!!!:D :D :eek:

GN

-dosen't argue w/ ya
-dosen't ask you to make choices
-doesn't bring up things from the past
-when it gets older it will still look sexy
-enjoys hangin with you and the guys
-makes you feel like your special
-their will always be trust between you two

girly

-everything opposite and some, plus never ending

P.S. The GN will help you find another, just cruise a BLVD(I do it all the time)

OK Toni I have been tinkin about dis for tree days. Furst of all, don sell the GN. Put it in storage. Im sure you have a gud location out in da cuntree where you do all ya hambone werk. Put it in storage and tell dat broad dat you sole it to some O2 bung out in da countree.

Im tellin ya, she may pop your IC hose now but you jus wait tree or fo munts and see wut dis broad does. Im willing to bet and spot you a cah leng dat she breaks you hart quicker den a stock crank and a stage 2.

Have you seen Saving Silverman? That is the exact same thing. I say hit that sh*t for the next 30 days like you are a gonna die, then make her pay to get the GN fixed, dump her ass and move on to the next set of tires. There are a million women in the sea and only a few thousand turbo Buicks.

Nick

Boob Job!

Hey Tony,

In dis order:

Sell GN if she'll get a boob job.
Knob job, knob job (repeat 3-times daily) for three months.
Kick her out.
But that TTA you've been eyin'.
(You've been a little rough on the GN.)
Treat it right! (the TTA)

Oh yeah, paint it black. You wouldn't look good in white.
:D

my car sucks!! when i have some mullah to add some performance upgrades, the tranny goes out or the crapmaster brake system craps out or i break my crankshaft in half...but...if my wife tried to make me get rid of it, id take her to the pig farm in a heart beat.:mad: