I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

A "truism" for today!
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO
Candace Owens
You cannot pick your gender. You cannot pick your race. Only women can give birth. Only men have a chance of developing testicular cancer. If any of the above rings as “hateful” to you—you are going to have an incredibly tough life when reality catches up with your delusion.
That statement would get you banned anywhere else. :LOL:
Read an article today that the medical ass-ociation wants to eliminate sex on birth certificates. They've lost their minds!

Went to walturd today for a few items, total about $25. Started to put them on the conveyor and
the guy tells me they aren't accepting cash. Finished unloading and said OK and left them there.
He had a you can't do that look on his face.
Had read a few around the country are doing this so maybe a test for the upcoming mark of the beast.
All the good work ethic employees were wearing their diapers too and half the customers. Sickening.

Went to walturd today for a few items, total about $25. Started to put them on the conveyor and
the guy tells me they aren't accepting cash. Finished unloading and said OK and left them there.
He had a you can't do that look on his face.
Had read a few around the country are doing this so maybe a test for the upcoming mark of the beast.
All the good work ethic employees were wearing their diapers too and half the customers. Sickening.
Same here at one of the WMs. No cash! Definitely moving towards that with the jab of the best.

Same here at one of the WMs. No cash! Definitely moving towards that with the jab of the best.
Our local WM has some of the self-checkouts that will not take cash but some that will. The problem is that you don't know which one you are at until you get to the register. All of their lines with cashiers take cash I think.

They are "remodeling" the Wally in my town.
Vendors all over the place, moving their products.
The camera/electronics section had a sign "No cash".

9D18F89F-4294-47CE-92D3-2574E9A2E1DF.jpeg

3C6C55BB-68A5-4ED8-A990-A0ED59F2C520.jpg

Try that shit around the south, and some other places, like TX.
On any given Sunday, our Methodist church has enough firepower, to start a small war.
The Baptist church is next door. Those folks have the same abilities.
There are several "neighborhood social clubs", too. ;)
A Sunday BBQ usually includes some "target practice".
There are plenty of "Mr Rogers clones" here, including me!

7B00F9BE-4573-4D6E-85F1-27DA98D10C70.jpeg