I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Gas up here is 6 bucks a gallon...but our Imperial gallon is sligthly larger.

You Canadians are always bragging! Wait, what! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In Rotfester food prices are sure up (including murders) but stuff is available.
Gas is about $3.11-3.29.
Wegmans chicken wang bar, $13.99# ROLMFAO! And sheeple were paying it.
Plus every, and I mean every business has help wanted signs out.

I had a meeting with my financial advisor today. According to them (Fidelity), we are coming OUT of a recession. Even showed me the official chart. That would be good for investors if that was the case, but not sure I am buying that.

Sounds like maybe you should change to E.F. Hutton. People listen to them.
The G sure can put a spin on everything. See they said 193,000 jobs were created in September.
They forgot to mention there was 185,000 new layoffs.

Jerryl, my stocks flat lined in the first quarter when whoever took over running the US, but picked up in the second quarter. Much of what I'm invested in is in the US, so your advisor could be correct.

But, when you factor in "real" inflation of 14-15% how much is the market really up.
If someone wants to make money in the market I'd recommend investing in war making
companies. A guaranteed income maker.

MOTOR3 (768x1024).jpg

You Canadians are always bragging! Wait, what! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In Rotfester food prices are sure up (including murders) but stuff is available.
Gas is about $3.11-3.29.
Wegmans chicken wang bar, $13.99# ROLMFAO! And sheeple were paying it.
Plus every, and I mean every business has help wanted signs out.
More of the same shit here, too.
Yesterday:
Had been paying $8.50 for a bbq san, cup of stew, and a Pepsi. This was last week. Same combo now $11.40! And, his gas has gone up $.17/gallon too. He's the highest in the area.
The Trumpster tore his ass up, last nite! :cool: