I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Wife said sell the TTA and trailer and go get what ever color you want. I have been looking at the Jazz blue 2016 hellcat and feel like I'm sold. Everything I have been researching shows these cars are absolutely no joke and they haven't been pushed hard yet. The aftermarket world is now just starting to get these cars in the 9's. Give it 5 more years and who knows where they will be. The 4 door Charger hellcat makes me laugh every time...lol
I really have to drive one of these to feel if the chemistry is right tho.
Any hellcat owners here? Anyone switched to the "other" side?

See if you can find a copy of the March 2016 issue of Hot Rod magazine.

They just put together a 900HP Hellcat. Free flow headers, exhaust & intake. A 10% over-drive blower pulley. New chip, 116 octane fuel & a 150HP wet shot of N2O.

My daily driver is a 2016 charger scat pack with eight speed auto. It is not a hellcat but has tons of torque and is extremely fun to drive. I would love to drive a hellcat just to see the difference.

Wife said sell the TTA and trailer and go get what ever color you want. I have been looking at the Jazz blue 2016 hellcat and feel like I'm sold. Everything I have been researching shows these cars are absolutely no joke and they haven't been pushed hard yet. The aftermarket world is now just starting to get these cars in the 9's. Give it 5 more years and who knows where they will be. The 4 door Charger hellcat makes me laugh every time...lol
I really have to drive one of these to feel if the chemistry is right tho.
Any hellcat owners here? Anyone switched to the "other" side?
Um, a 1500 HP TA or stage motor would be cheaper.

My daily driver is a 2016 charger scat pack with eight speed auto. It is not a hellcat but has tons of torque and is extremely fun to drive. I would love to drive a hellcat just to see the difference.
Should be a big improvement in power for sure.

Um, a 1500 HP TA or stage motor would be cheaper.
Oh, I know. I have been around for a while to know what can be done. Like I was saying before, I will have to test one out and compare it to my TTA when it gets nice out again. It is a beast and way way lighter than a Hellcat tho. The Hellcat just reminds me of the GN when it came out and it really is much more safe.

Have you been to the dealer yet to try to order one? That experience may change your mind...there were many folks griping about their treatment on the Chally boards, maybe it has changed some by now since the novelty has worn off. I have a '13 SRT8 Chally as my daily driver and do love the car very much as a driver and its comfort rocks..however, in 2014 I purchased a Jeep Rubicon for my wife from the same dealer and at the same time told them I was ready to trade in the Chally for a Hellcat..the dealer has a "special" order person for them, he pretty much said if I wasn't ready to pay $15-20K over sticker, then those who would will be in front of me, and was basically a total d*ck after I had just purchase a 2nd new vehicle from them...I won't be buying another vehicle from them or Dodge period and for $20k over sticker, I will get a Z06 instead. Dodge really jacked up their reputation with a lot of die hard Dodge fans...not that I ever was a die hard fan but in the last 5 years somehow I managed to round up 3 of their products as I never owed anything but GM stuff up till 2010. I will just build the Chally I have once the warranty expires, there are several good builders that have some 800+hp turbo builds for the 392 hemis, and stroke them to 427.

No doubt they had order issues. I do believe they are serious about dealers up-charging people and will take action if there are complaints. I am not in a hurry because they will still be making them and I cant duplicate my TTA ever again.

I am researching how to make a 5.7 or 6.1 faster. Seems like 8psi is all they can take before replacing pistons....And while your doing it, replacing rods too. Then im almost back to the TTA with replacing trans, rear and everything else..lol ...IDK

I've owned a Dodge Charger for a few years as a DD and I must admit its been one of the most reliable vehicles Ive ever owned. i don't see the hellcat being any different and with a few bolt-ons its a badass ride.

Yeah, I think it was HorsePower TV did a Hellion twin turbo kit on a 6.1 SRT a few years back, and I think it was 6psi and it added about 120hp IIRC, then on another episode they added a Snow methanol kit and with no tuning got another 30 or so hp with a stock motor. Yeah, trans, and rear would be needed for much more. There comes a point that only so much of that hp can make it to the ground for a street driven car. The HC has the same body/fender well clearance as my '13 and 275's is about as wide as you can get and keep the tires under the fender, and my '13 has enough power to still spin the tires at a 40-50mph punch on the highway depending on the surface. The anti-skid control is amazing on these cars, corners are fun as there its almost impossible to get the rear to slide out from under you with it on.

See if you can find a copy of the March 2016 issue of Hot Rod magazine.

They just put together a 900HP Hellcat. Free flow headers, exhaust & intake. A 10% over-drive blower pulley. New chip, 116 octane fuel & a 150HP wet shot of N2O.

So the C16, pulley, tune, headers, exhaust, and intake are only 50hp. Seems like 6K in parts and labor for 200HP.
Id rather keep the TTA.