Im stumped

Hate to say it but since you have a car at your disposal to swap parts with, keep going. Try TPS, try IAC, try ESC. Remove and clean the EGR. I had an issue a few years ago running like crap and the TPS had a bad spot in it. How is the vacuum reading?

yup translator has been swap . Swapped out plenum and tb. Everything is good on scanmaster . I put my car back together and guess what... pulls like a motherfucker..
and good news hopfully . So we torn half the engine out pulled cam and what not check timing and slack. So after all that checked out fine. Went through the 30+ year old wiring . Might have made progress found a important wire that has been cut/fried . I'm assuming somebody tryed to bypass the maf in the chip cause it's the grey/red wire for maf reading so I will update u guess later if that fixes the problem. Next car I work on it's getting a 1k new Casper engine harness lol

Well that was the problem damn factory engine harness these cars are getting to old! Car runs perfect and I can use what ever chip I want.. the chip that came with the car must have something done to it to turn off maf or check engine light or something