Installing a new turbo

Got the gaskets in the mail and everything installed good. Having an issue now where boost guage reads 13 psi but the car doesnt have the normal TB sound. When i let off the throttle it just makes a hissing noise ( hard to describe). Had to fidget with one of the silicone couplers on the turbo, going to try and adjust the cold side of the turbo tomorrow moving it down some so the coupler fits better. I think its not getting a good seal.

Got the gaskets in the mail and everything installed good. Having an issue now where boost guage reads 13 psi but the car doesnt have the normal TB sound. When i let off the throttle it just makes a hissing noise ( hard to describe). Had to fidget with one of the silicone couplers on the turbo, going to try and adjust the cold side of the turbo tomorrow moving it down some so the coupler fits better. I think its not getting a good seal.

Put your hand by where the downpipe and exhaust housing meet. See if you feel any air.
How did you mate the Turbo to DP?

Will do that here within the next 2 hours, just with the hardware no gaskets. My stock turbo was the same way when i removed it.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1389447310.182020.jpg

Im assuming its these that I loosen to adjust the cold side?

Yeah that would be the bolt's to clock the turbo, you may want to invest in some line wrench's looking at that oil feed fitting.

Yeah that would be the bolt's to clock the turbo, you may want to invest in some line wrench's looking at that oil feed fitting.

Just to clarify, would it be the big bolts or the small bolts near the oil line that need to be removed to rotate the cold side?