Invitation to all

inzanesrt4

I am hosting a Dyno day in Kent,WA on April 3rd. It is set up to be mainly for SRT-4 owners. The shop said they can get about 20 cars dynoed in a day. So I am inviting everyone if you guys want to come down and show us real TQ. I doubt any of us is pushing over 300hp and 300TQ. There will also be luch available I need to talk to shop about that part usually they have BBQ running with hot dogs and pop for a couple bucks. If not I will be buying pizza or bringing a BBQ. Again everyone is invited even if you dont want to dyno just come on down and BS.

Intec Racing Dynojet 24B
7405 s. 212 st suite 101 1200 HP Max
Kent, WA 98032 20 Cars and $40 each
(253) 872-0872 Two Pulls
Extra $10 for A/F

Saturday from 11:00am - 7:00pm

They can get that many cars in and that cheap because I'm pre paying for the day. So they dont want to deal with the exchange of money everyone just pays me cash. There will be some just dynoing and leaving others will be staying and BS'ing. We just had a SRT-4/WRX meet and had great time I personally like having these mixed events because I meet new people and I always learn something new or different. Also allows people to meet people they may not meet otherwise.

Ok its finalized. Here is the post I have on another forum:

Ok everyone this is what I've come up with.

When: Saturday, April 3rd, 2004

Time: 10:30am-7:00pm

where: Intec Racing
7405 s. 212 st suite 101
Kent, WA 98032

There will be food. Intec will have hot dogs and coke for a couple bucks. I need feed back because they can get about 20 cars done a day. They are working a deal for me here it is. $40 for Dyno $10 extra for A/F they knocked $5 off both. Here's the BUT. I'm paying for the DYNO upfront so everyone pays me there money and Intec doesnt have to deal with it, you dont have to pay taxes, and they wont be F**ked if only 10 cars show up I will. Everyone is welcome even if you dont want to dyno. Just stop by watch and B.S. There should be about 10 SRT-4's there threw out the day some dynoing some not. If you are interested post so I can have a rough estimate on how many are going to be there. I will be there from 10:30-7:00pm.

Intec's Dyno is a 2wd dyno (sorry AWD guys) with 1200hp max. If you are coming to Dyno and are over 750hp please let me know so there are enough straps to hold car down.

See everybody there.

03 Cobra wants to play....

My friend with an Kenne Bell 03 Cobra may want to participate. I will check with him and see if he is available that day.

Originally posted by inzanesrt4
Ok its finalized. Here is the post I have on another forum:

Ok everyone this is what I've come up with.

When: Saturday, April 3rd, 2004

Time: 10:30am-7:00pm

where: Intec Racing
7405 s. 212 st suite 101
Kent, WA 98032

There will be food. Intec will have hot dogs and coke for a couple bucks. I need feed back because they can get about 20 cars done a day. They are working a deal for me here it is. $40 for Dyno $10 extra for A/F they knocked $5 off both. Here's the BUT. I'm paying for the DYNO upfront so everyone pays me there money and Intec doesnt have to deal with it, you dont have to pay taxes, and they wont be F**ked if only 10 cars show up I will. Everyone is welcome even if you dont want to dyno. Just stop by watch and B.S. There should be about 10 SRT-4's there threw out the day some dynoing some not. If you are interested post so I can have a rough estimate on how many are going to be there. I will be there from 10:30-7:00pm.

Intec's Dyno is a 2wd dyno (sorry AWD guys) with 1200hp max. If you are coming to Dyno and are over 750hp please let me know so there are enough straps to hold car down.

See everybody there.

What kind of crap is that! What company puts the customer on the hook for car attendance!

How many pulls for $50?

Good luck.

He's not putting me on the hook. He actually only asked for a 10% deposit. $80. I'm actually doing it this way because of a few reasons.

#1. If you use card instead of cash they have to charge 3%. Small shop and thats what Visa machine costs per transaction.

#2. This way you dont have to pay tax. Saves everyone $3.50 or so.

#3. they dont have to print up 20 reciepts.

#4. If we get twenty cars done and there's still time left. Some guys can run again. (Later at night colder weather maybe better numbers.)

As Far as what $50 gets you I will double check. I think they said two pulls per car is norm and they get 20 cars in a day. I have everything paid for so I guess we can pretty much do what we want another advantage to paying up front. I do want to let everyone that shows up to get a chance to run at least. I'm sure we can work something out Boostedmax. So far I think a 300 HP 300TQ SRT is most powerful car that has said he will try to be there. I am trying to get Dodge to bring down a SRT-10 Ram but so far everyone is saying 'NO' Dyno's are terrible until after break in period.

Not the Krazy Koncepts Kar....

I did the conversion 5-6 months ago for him. According to Kenne Bell, it is the first one in the PNW.

The Krazy Kustoms Kar.....

is either recently finished, or is still being worked on. They started on it a couple of weeks ago and if Im not mistaken, it is their first Blowzilla conversion on a 03 Cobra. Very similar build-up to the one that I did for my friend.

You'll see it on dyno day....;)

Here's directions for those who dont know how to get there:

Coming from the South:

1. Get onto I-5 N toward SEATTLE.

2. Merge onto WA-18 E via exit number 142A toward AUBURN/NORTH BEND.

3. Merge onto WA-167 N toward KENT/RENTON.

4. Take the S. 212TH ST. exit.

5. Turn LEFT onto S 212TH ST.

6. Its about 1 mile down on LEFT hand side green canopy. 7405 S 212TH ST KENT WA.

Coming from the North:

1. Get onto I-5 S toward TACOMA/PORTLAND.

2. Merge onto I-405 N toward RENTON.

3. Merge onto VALLEY FRWY/WA-167 S via exit number 2 toward KENT/AUBURN.

4. Take the S 212TH ST. exit.

5. Turn RIGHT onto S 212TH ST.

6. Its about 0.8 mile down on LEFT hand side green canopy. 7405 S 212TH ST KENT WA.

Coming from the East:

1. Get onto I-405 S toward RENTON.

2. Take the WA-167 N exit- exit number 2B- toward RAINIER AVE S.

3. Merge onto VALLEY FRWY/WA-167 S via exit number 2A- on the left- toward
KENT/AUBURN.

4. Take the S 212TH ST exit.

5. Turn RIGHT onto S 212TH ST.

6. Its about 0.8 mile down on LEFT hand side green canopy. 7405 S 212TH ST KENT WA.

Adum and I are going to show up in the morning as well, We will be rolling my GN and if someone talks me into in I might run.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that came down it was great. I enjoyed meeting all of you, most for the first time. I will definately be heading up to some of your burger master meets. The next couple weekends I will be in Oregon so it will be towards the end of April. If any other SRT-4's head out there try not to beat up on them to bad:) . Thanks again for showing up. I didnt expect to see that many people out there. Through out the day over 60 people stopped by to BS and dyno. 18 cars dynoed. The SC Mustang put down the highest numbers. Even higher then Intecs Race car, but it has half the weight. I almost fell over laughing when the GN got up there and the Dyno guys almost fell off the dyno of pure fear when she was wide open. They were so shocked.

Well thanks again for coming down. I am sure I will be seeing you all soon.

I think the mustang that Bill worked on had 5?? horse and 502 torque and Josh's mostly stock GN pulled 235 horse and 367 torque. I didn't hear about the SRT4s, but that's probably 'cause I didn't know any of them

Adam

Oh, by the way the dyno operators were a little challenged when it came to GNs. They had josh reving his car to 6 grand:eek: . Something like 120 in 3rd gear.:eek: :eek: They were freaking out about the pass side header glowing RED hot! Newbies.;)

Adam

My friend's 03 Cobra....539 hp and 502 ft lbs of torque. Not bad for a stock engine with a few bolt ons....;)