Irwindale This Thurs?

I will bring a camera

to record the history in the making..

looks like the buick boys will be out in numbers. ( and girls)

I'm parking down near the finish line, will back the truck in so we can sit in the bed, silver sliverado, ricks toyota is silver also,I'll be there around 4:30.

hey 2 names.... will john force be there to assist you? or is it WJ this time?
if you need some advice, the geritol group will be there handing out advice for a low low fee !

see ya all tomorrow

cruzn57 said:
to record the history in the making..

looks like the buick boys will be out in numbers. ( and girls)

I'm parking down near the finish line, will back the truck in so we can sit in the bed, silver sliverado, ricks toyota is silver also,I'll be there around 4:30.

hey 2 names.... will john force be there to assist you? or is it WJ this time?
if you need some advice, the geritol group will be there handing out advice for a low low fee !

see ya all tomorrow

You sure talk the talk but can you walk the walk, where is that silver corvette that is suppouse to be as fast as my slow GN, U afraid to see my square tail lights ;).

C you tomorrow Homer.

I just got done cleaning the heck out of my air filter. I'm so pumped Now!!! LOL :biggrin: I'll see you guys around 4:30 ;)

One Good Name

Big Thanks

it was fun to see and talk to all of you,
I don't get out much , so when I can escape and enjoy this activity, it's great!
Thanks for the offer 2 names, ( he was polite enough to offer assistance in my exiting my car) and Nordy, fed me more BS than I ever heard before,
Ray, last run was GREAT!
Brent, its faster and faster , looking good!
Wells....... thanks for showing up, good to see you again
Reggie. watching you eat that HOT lousiana dog was worth the admission !!!

cruzn57 said:
it was fun to see and talk to all of you,
I don't get out much , so when I can escape and enjoy this activity, it's great!
Thanks for the offer 2 names, ( he was polite enough to offer assistance in my exiting my car) and Nordy, fed me more BS than I ever heard before,
Ray, last run was GREAT!
Brent, its faster and faster , looking good!
Reggie. watching you eat that HOT lousiana dog was worth the admission !!!
----------------------------
cruzn57 said:
----------------------------------
Hey, that's my line.
Good to see you too. In fact, good to see everybody.

turbolou said:
I think a camera in the TT car would be interesting. Do you have a something in mind?

Rent a miget! Have him sit shotgun and hold the camera! ;) No body will see him in there with those lil arms. LOL

Underboost said:
Rent a miget! Have him sit shotgun and hold the camera! ;) No body will see him in there with those lil arms. LOL
Great idea! why couldn't I have thought of that? Where can I find one & how much?

SHI T ill pay $10 @ Irwindale to take a ride down the track and video :biggrin: :biggrin:

wait dont i need a license or do i just need ballz? Im young and stupid i got plunty of ballz haha :biggrin:

in the ttv8 of course i would in a heart beat!

dont really fit the miget part though i do have a hairy chin haha

cheers :p

what?

QUOTE"wait dont i need a license or do i just need ballz? Im young and stupid i got plunty of ballz haha
dont really fit the miget part though i do have a hairy chin haha"

way to much information !!!!

but your honesty is admirable. LOL

cruzn57 said:
QUOTE"wait dont i need a license or do i just need ballz? Im young and stupid i got plunty of ballz haha
dont really fit the miget part though i do have a hairy chin haha"

way to much information !!!!

but your honesty is admirable. LOL
Cruz, Thanks for the translation as I was kind of lost in that one.What other languages are you fluent at.You appear to be highly intellegent & well educated .

schooling

I took pervert 101, 6 times before I passed it.
now I'm signed up for sex education, as I heard there is lots of home work required!

I tried to learn spanish, so I'd fit in better here in calif, but "stupido Gringo" was all I learned.
so now I'm trying to learn chinese, as I figure they will take over the world in couple hundred years, so I'll be prepared !!!

pretty smart ,huh?

have a great day, and remember.... no Irwindale this week, as the drifters are there!

cruzn57

cruzn57 said:
I took pervert 101, 6 times before I passed it.
now I'm signed up for sex education, as I heard there is lots of home work required!

cruzn57

DAMN, i'm never going to walk in front of you anymore :eek: ....

Butt

I tried to get you to sit on my lap at irwindale, but NOOOOOOOO,

you only had eyes for 2 names, :eek:

( 2 names) ( I'm watching you !!!) giggle, giggle :biggrin:

make ya jealous Lou??

yea i ment it in a joking way.

Seriously though what would someone need in order to be a passenger and video in the twin turbo v8 I have no clue? :confused:

XxDarkSidexX said:
yea i ment it in a joking way.

Seriously though what would someone need in order to be a passenger and video in the twin turbo v8 I have no clue? :confused:

a street (ie 405 or 710) or a dead end road.... THERE IS NO WAY A TRACK WOULD LET THAT HAPPEN.. you can always try to pass the car off as a 14sec street ride, that could work..