Is Bristol gonna happen???

Come on guys......Lets pimp this thread and show Mr. Hass, we really want this event.

Does all the pressure have to be on Jim to make this happen. Anyone can plan the event and help him to make it come thru. I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind the help?? If it's not possible at Bristol start a new event near you.:) Frank

Originally posted by frankg
Does all the pressure have to be on Jim to make this happen. Anyone can plan the event and help him to make it come thru. I'm sure Jim wouldn't mind the help?? If it's not possible at Bristol start a new event near you.:) Frank

You know you hit the nail on the head there..........
If I made my living off the Buick community, as a parts supplier, service tech or engine builder. I would consider that a very smart investment.:)

For those who have an interest in the life of this hobby, how do we help take some of the pressure off of the folks that put it on.......
Show up and give them your money at the gates.

OK, I would like to add my 2 cents. I love Bristol. It is definately the best track that I have ever been to. I started planning on going this year, before I even left there last year. I hope that it isn't so, and that something changes and they still have it. If not, I understand why. Although I don't think it was lack of interest. It has been weather that caused poor attendance for the last couple of years. I will miss the place. Bristol was the only big show that I would travel for. Now I will have to find another one. Nooooo! I just figured out where the donut shops were down there!

Brian

Originally posted by Russell
Im ready for Spring....and (cough) Bristol BOP..(Cough) Russ :cool:

(cough....cough) Man, if the government (cough) gets wind of your signature (hack...hack...cough), then you might just have yourself a couple thousand troops standing in your back yard (cough....wheeze). :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

I can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper. :eek: We'll send Jim through it if he doesn't coordinate Bristol again! ;)

Originally posted by wagon
OK, I would like to add my 2 cents. I love Bristol. It is definately the best track that I have ever been to. I started planning on going this year, before I even left there last year.
Brian

Driving down from Massachusetts is no short trip, so your post has extra significance!

I wholeheartedly agree with you...there is no better track any where.

Hope to see you there...we'll bring the Krispy Kremes!

:) :) :)

can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper.

Originally posted by Tom87GN
(cough....cough) Man, if the government (cough) gets wind of your signature (hack...hack...cough), then you might just have yourself a couple thousand troops standing in your back yard (cough....wheeze). :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

I can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper. :eek: We'll send Jim through it if he doesn't coordinate Bristol again! ;)

Try to steal one of my toys and you can find out....ha ha...My neighbor has 2 track hoes as well...They will dig a good 25 feet+ into the ground.....hee hee....Im out in the country to....Nobody will hear ya scream....(snicker). Now.....BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL.....Russ :cool:

Re: can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper.

Originally posted by Russell
Try to steal one of my toys and you can find out....ha ha...My neighbor has 2 track hoes as well...They will dig a good 25 feet+ into the ground.....hee hee....Im out in the country to....Nobody will hear ya scream....(snicker). Now.....BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL.....Russ :cool:

This is great stuff here! I don't think I remember ever reading a thread where the motiviation was a complete threat to be chopped into a billion pieces and used for fertilizer. You've got some issues man.......and a little too much time on your hands.

Jim, you listening to this stuff? ;)

Re: Re: can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper.

Originally posted by Tom87GN
This is great stuff here! I don't think I remember ever reading a thread where the motiviation was a complete threat to be chopped into a billion pieces and used for fertilizer. You've got some issues man.......and a little too much time on your hands.

Jim, you listening to this stuff? ;)

hee hee...Im probably the most considerate and polite guy you will ever meet or deal with but I have no use for a crook and like to send a clear message when it comes to my stuff. If its not yours...Dont try to bust my ignition switch and drive it off.... Hee Hee..... now...as I was saying....BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL Russ:cool:

Originally posted by Two Lane
Driving down from Massachusetts is no short trip, so your post has extra significance!

I wholeheartedly agree with you...there is no better track any where.

Hope to see you there...we'll bring the Krispy Kremes!

:) :) :)
What? It's only like 17 hours once we get done stopping for food and stuff. That's less than a day driving. That's no big feet. I mean feat.
Beautiful drive too. Well, once we get through some of the crappy, windy, beat up roads in some of the bordering states, it turns into a beautiful ride.

Brian
P.S. You bring the Krispy Kremes, I'll bring the steak tips. I know what it is!! We didn't invite Jim to our tailgate parties at the hotel. He's probably pissed at that. After all, we do chicken right....and steak....and burgers...and......

BRIAN,

Just make sure you show up here the 22nd with all that great food, I got da grill. I promise I won't touch any of the food while you're cooking either. ;) honest...........