is it possible

Derekflip

i would like to know if it is possible to get a 87 GN with under 50,000 miles for 15 grand? thanks for your help

in todays market highly possible people hurting for cash right now!!

I agree you should be able to get one for that price. If I see any I will PM you.( I like trying to find other people cars, it gives me an excuse to be on the computer)

I agree you should be able to get one for that price. If I see any I will PM you.( I like trying to find other people cars, it gives me an excuse to be on the computer)

Yeah, I've seen the TB market come down some... there still is the occasional Buick owner who thinks his car is worth "MUCH, MUCH MORE" than that!! Their sale ads are on the third page of the "for sale" section!:rolleyes:
When you think about it the muscle car market as a whole is down, now Hemi Cudas only get $2 million rather than $3.2 million! Poor guys!:redface:

I look all of the time....After Barrett Jackson, everything bounces upwards in price. Nothing here in Ca that is factory stock and 50k miles under $15k. Some fall through the cracks, but damn few do.

Ive got one with 44K on it with fresh paint,In the process of finishing it up now.
It should be for sale in the 12-13k range.

I bought my 87 in November with 39,000 miles for less than that. Deals are out there if you look hard enough and are patient.

i am new here so i dont know if i should reply to everybody at the same time so here goes. thank all of you for your help. 87we410877 thanks but to many miles. kma697 thanks that would be helpful for two people to look instead of one. boostd1 thanks that sounds good tell me more please, location,picsand what ever else. colt new jersey. otto j that sounds pefect. i need pics, location and when it will be done. once again thanks to all of you