IS there going to be a Swap meet at Turbo Thunder?

volvoman

The Green BEAST
I did not know if there was going to be one or not. Can some one give me a heads up so I can bring some $$ If there is one. We could also post parts here that we could bring if someone wants to buy. What do you guys think?

Chirs

Yes there will be. I have an 82 parts car (N/A v-6) if anybody needs something from that.

fri or sat

Is it going to be on sat morning then? I will have to not spend any $$ on my Beast untill the swap meet. Might pick some injectors up or who knows maybe a turbo and some heads.

Thanks for the info

I have a few things if anyone is interested I can bring them
New-255/50/16 BFG DR's, 220.00-sold
New- 97-98 LS1 heads, complete, 300.00
2 chrome OEM wheels 16x8, 98 and up Trans am and possible earlier years, 150.00
set of stock valve covers, 40.00 or??
New- GM OEM factory TTA shortblock, lets talk
Ron-208-365-3653days

Originally posted by ronbuick
I have a few things if anyone is interested I can bring them
New-255/50/16 BFG DR's, 220.00
Ron-208-365-3653days

Are these brand new, never been mounted or what? If so, consider them sold. Let me know.

Thanks,

Clayton

They were mounted on the 16x8 wheels that I also have for sale, then I demounted them, thinking that they would be easier to sell, kind of a crap shoot, they have less then 30 road miles on them, I sold the car and bought a truck last June, let me know.
Ron

Originally posted by ronbuick
They were mounted on the 16x8 wheels that I also have for sale, then I demounted them, thinking that they would be easier to sell, kind of a crap shoot, they have less then 30 road miles on them, I sold the car and bought a truck last June, let me know.
Ron

Yep, I'll take 'em. I'll bring the cash to TT4 if that is okay or do you want me to send it ahead of time?

I will be bringing some parts also.......

42.5 # 009 injectors, street and race chips, MAF translator and LT1 sensor, etc.

All like new and low miles, 1/4 mile at a time. :)

Hemm we will see.. I am packing $$ but I am also looking for remote oil set up too.. What to buy? Have I talked to you before? where are you located in vancouver?

Chris

I remember talking to you last year at TT.......... I live in east Vancouver off 164th and 28th.

Later.