IS there going to be a Swap meet at Turbo Thunder?

Well the good thing is you are local . I hope to have have it running by end of summer. Maybe you could help me tune a bit, if you want. I am sure there will be lots of bugs to work out before TT V LOL

I'm seeing if there's any interest in an 8 1/2" GN complete rear end...if there is I'll bring it over. $700 obo.

Plus I'll definitely bring some widened stock GN wheels...done by True Design in Colorado. With tires on 'em. Dunno on price till I look at the tires.

Hate to sell these. A pair of American Racing Aluminum vector wheels...our backspacing (3 3/4") 10" outside to outside. I have a pair with drag radials on my T-Type....looks fantastic. $250.

Complete engine wiring harness. Maybe spoken for....$200.

Three steel caps....spoken for $150.

TE44 Excellent condition $500
TE 49 This was a Ruggles Turbo....originally cost over $1100. $475
Stocker $175

A stock, a stretch stock location and a CAS V2 front mount intercoolers.

Stock heads, one 4.1 magged stock bore block, 1 stock 84/85 block, 1 crank, intake, plenum, TB, Three 3" downpipes, different configurations.....

Ahhh, my lil memory is going blank but I'm sure I have lots more to bring.

If anyone is interested in the complete rear end let me know because I won't be bringing it unless some interest is shown here. Oh I also have an empty 8 1/2" rear end housing if anyone is interested. No backing plates. $150.

Chris, are those vector wheels t-type look a-likes, if so I would be interested, thanks.
Ron

Originally posted by ronbuick
Chris, are those vector wheels t-type look a-likes, if so I would be interested, thanks.
Ron

Yep they are them'uns. Just like the 86/87 T's, only much wider.

Ron,

As long as you're there on Friday. I've told other people also that I can't hold things for long since it's such a short meet and I'd like NOT to have to haul things home again.

Thanks, Chris

swap meet at TT

Per this link to parts wanted section

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=88118&referrerid=2145

if anyone has a chrome radiator cover (new or used) I would be intrested.
I also have a new audible module for knock sensor that is still in box. If anyone has an extra Delco 02 I would love to trade . I have to get thru emissions a few days after running c16 at TT so the 02 is more important to me than knock module. Thanks
Gary

parts

parts fs bthat could be brought to tt4

87 gn steel hood and trunk great shape SOLD
set of fg doors not vfn theese are the doors that jack cotton sells
set of scorpion 1.6 roller rockers for gn1's
head stud kit for gn1's
used arp head bolts for stock heads
innovative 72 mm turbo
ported lower intake
72 lb injectors
stock repaired headers
accufab 70 mm tbody and hat plus power plate
caspers knock guage w/audiable module
stage 2 converted carb intake
set of new et drags on rims (tires good rims look oxidised) SOLD
set of stock iron heads (need freshening)
3 stock turbos 1 needs rebuilt sold

yamaha raptor atv (warrenty) selling cheep

honda trx 250 r atv (over 20k invested best of everything)

misc wheels and tires

will add more as i think of it

shawn

I can bring a complete vacuum brake conversion set up if anyone is interested... $50 :)

I can bring,
BGC 3" down pipe with elbow.
Single gauge a-pillar pod 2-1/16".
A brand new Denso o2 sensor.
A G-tech meter.
2 used auto Codealarm.

Wild6-
"A brand new Denso o2 sensor. " is that the one that is not affected by c16?
If so I'll take it. See you there
Gary

Gary,
That is the one, I heard that it will last a long time.
I have one in my car too, but haven't tested yet due to no Torque Converter.
I will see you saturday morning.

Anyone have a factory radiator for turbo regal that's in good condition? Mine just sprung a leak so I won't be bringing the GN.:confused: :confused:

Rip it out and take it to a shop and have it fixed. It should not take that long to fix one, they just braze it. Un less its really bad. there is always Sat. :confused: ;)