It's Getting Close!

I drove my Mustang last year and was going to trailer my Buick this year. Was going to leave out wed morning but life and logistics got in the way. Had to move vacation to attend my son's college graduation the week after. Leaving fri at lunch and driving 8hrs and leaving sunday morning just won't be much fun!

Hopefully the weather forecast improves:

upload_2017-4-30_20-13-7.png

I'm praying for good weather. Driving 12 hours to have rain and cool temps will definitely make me a bit depressed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm praying for good weather. Driving 12 hours to have rain and cool temps will definitely make me a bit depressed!

Lots of people are hoping for great weather, were due after last year at RCG on that Thursday MONSOON RAIN and at the
final day Saturday at the National in Bowling Green call of due to heavy rain. But you can looked at the bright side,if you're
driving 12 hours you may have a good shot of winning the farthest person that drove to RCG National event. Safe Travels !!

Lots of people are hoping for great weather, were due after last year at RCG on that Thursday MONSOON RAIN and at the
final day Saturday at the National in Bowling Green call of due to heavy rain. But you can looked at the bright side,if you're
driving 12 hours you may have a good shot of winning the farthest person that drove to RCG National event. Safe Travels !!

My friend Sam (aka DYNOMAN) that I'm following down is 2 hours further than me [emoji51] The weather here in Buffalo NY calls for rain 13 out of the next 15 days [emoji15]We're coming no matter what.