Jet Hot Coating: anyone know?

SVORay

Does anyone know of someone who does Jet Hot coating? I got a DP I'm thinking about coating along with a few other thyings. I'm looking for someone around the DFW area.

Thanks
Ray

Does anyone know of someone who does Jet Hot coating? I got a DP I'm thinking about coating along with a few other thyings. I'm looking for someone around the DFW area.

Thanks
Ray

I've used Jet-Hot for several things. You have to send it to them. Its kind of a pain but there product it second to none.
CC

Ray,

Don't know who you found, but John Wright at ARC & Flame in Odessa did my headers, downpipe and crossover in the hi temp black and my turbo shield in the bright silver. Very nice job and reasonably priced. Works just like they say, you can touch any exhaust piece after just a few minutes and it will not burn you.

John

Ray,

Don't know who you found, but John Wright at ARC & Flame in Odessa did my headers, downpipe and crossover in the hi temp black and my turbo shield in the bright silver. Very nice job and reasonably priced. Works just like they say, you can touch any exhaust piece after just a few minutes and it will not burn you.

John

Thats the guy :cool:

Ya, I found him through Robert Conrad...MPH in Midland. I'm going with high temp black as well. I saw some headers he did for Ron W and they started dulling a little. So I figured black was my best bet. I'm not trying to win a car show, just wanted to clean up under the hood a little and cut down on future exhaust work. Anyhow, all us West Texas Regal guys should do a gtg one of these days:biggrin:

PS, Nice T

Call Quality powder coatings in Carrollton, the did a set of headers for a guy at work and did a great job on them. They powder coated my intake and rocker covers that look great also. They are just off I-35 on the east side between the Sandy Lake exit and Beltline drive about 2 blocks east.

Yeh, the bright coating is only good to about 1600* I think. The black is supposed to go to around 2400*. Seems to be holding up okay on mine.
I'd go for a gtg if we could get something set up. By the way our car club, the West Texas Cruisers is doing our annual car show on Apr. 21-22 at the Horseshoe. My car will be there. You can check it out on the Cruisers web site. Hope we'll see you there.

John

I'd go for a gtg if we could get something set up. By the way our car club, the West Texas Cruisers is doing our annual car show on Apr. 21-22 at the Horseshoe. My car will be there. You can check it out on the Cruisers web site. Hope we'll see you there.

John

Cool, I never knew the Cruiser's had any cars newer than 40 years old ;)

Ya, I like the Cruisers. I've run across them through the years and their pretty good people. I'm not sure if he's still a member but I remember back when Ronnie Low owned a GN. He sold it and later on bought a 50' Merc. Now his son Paul still owns a TTA. I also know ole Earl. Those two crack me up...you would never know how old they we're if all you knew them by was the things they did :biggrin: Just take trip over to Murray's and look for a picture of Ronnie on a Po Go stick....a GAS powered stick :eek: I think he's jumping a car with it LOL Anyhow, I'll try and make the show if I can...maybe even enter if she's drivable : fingurescrossed:

Ray

We got another member with an '87 GN, but I don't know if he's going to have it in the show this year. A friend of mine says he's going to enter his '85 Regal that has a BB chevy in it. If you can get your car going, put it in, we'll try to park all three of them together.

John

Cool :cool:

My car runs fine outside of an electrical short and bum transmession. I got Mid Tex working on the short and a rebuilt box ready to install once they're done. The rest of the work is mostly cosmetic in nature like bumper fillers and GTA wheels etc.