Just bought my first TR goin for mid 11s

That would be nice. It's the stock unopened motor tho. Hopfully he spun really bad and it's got95 in the eighth in her. I want low 11s badly. I think once cottons tunes it it will definatly do an 11.3 or something u hope. Maybe he can get more power out of it then it is right now. Sense it's a Little lean

Those runs were done on cheap 215 no name tires. When I go back to the track I'll b on 275/50/15

Those runs were done on cheap 215 no name tires. When I go back to the track I'll b on 275/50/15 Mickey thompson et streets

Hey guys. Made my decision on tuning....bring it to ottos to have him install my new comp cam 980s and new timing chain and for a dyno tune. My question is what shoudlld I be running after he installs that. As of now it's running 23# but hopefully more after ottos tune Otto says I should be 450-470whp and run low low 11s at 118+. Is he exagerating or is my car that fast? Haha

Otto knows his stuff. Take the advice he gives you and consider it a learning experience.

Yes I will absolutely do that... But do u all think the numbers and times he is saying are plausible

well just because it has reg ole street tires that it wont go fast,,, i have been 7.0's in the 1/8 and 11.0's in the 1/4 at 123mph,,, on 255x60 grand am tires that is an reg street tire.. you have to make your car work.