Just bought my first TR goin for mid 11s

Use straight methanol. You can get it at race tracks or performance shops. Be careful with it, it's corrosive to alot of metals and not good to get on yourself. Your WOT O2 milivolts should be in the 800 range with alky injection. Best to run rich than lean. Lean is mean but not good for tenderfoots. The Turbo Tweak chip is adjustable. If you don't have the instructions you can get them at the the Turbo Tweak website as well as read some excellent information in Eric's forum on what the Scanmaster numbers mean.

Filled my alky tank with denatured alcohol from lowes. Checked n it's set up to come on at 10psi n max is set at 23

untitled4.jpg

I love that one :D

Other then the scanmaster what other gauges should I have in the car besides boost

The other gauges are nice, however they are not necessary. If you already have a Boost gauge and a Scan Master, then I'd look into picking up a laptop and Power Logger. That would give you more info than is displayed on the Scan Master with the ability to review and playback the info, giving you the ability to better tune the car.

FYI
If I am in 4th and I floor it I get 2. Something of KR when it kicks down.
If I am in 4th and the torque converter is L/U and I floor it I can get as high as 6. Something of instant KR.

If I floor it from a dead stop I get 1.0-2.5 of KR on my 1-2 shift.
If I launch it hard and I get Wheel hop I can get 9. plus of KR.

I would start from the beginning.
Turn down the boost to 10-13PSI until you can properly identify your KR source. Then and only then start turning up the boost while keeping an eye on your KR and O2s.

BTW these guys are a good bunch and will help you just let their sarcasm roll of your shoulders. They helped me go from a disastrous 17.99 to 12.91.

is There a way that I can tune it myself or should I just get it dynoed in the spring sense it will be put away in a week

So if there's any knock at all that means with a tune it will b faster after I tune it with for no knock

No knock means no timing pulled, that's what you want. Put your car away for the winter and spend your time researching Turbo Tweak chips, tuning and knock. There's lots you can do yourself for tuning without going to a dyno. A Powerlogger and wideband would help but you can do much with just a Scanmaster. When you pull your car out in the spring don't go to boost with the old gas, burn it up and fill it with fresh 93.

My feiend told me to get a a/f gauge that had a wifebanf on it that u gotta drill a hole n put in the downpipe bc it will give y an exact number of what ur a/f is. Is that something I should get

Powerlogger and wideband works well.

Hey, a wideband is great and so is the Powerlogger. But, I don't think you need those yet because you have not even mastered using the Scanmaster. No need to spend $400-$600 in tuning tools you do not really understand. You can get alot of info using the scanmaster. Thats what I have been using all year on pump gas and alky. No powerlogger or wideband...no burnt plugs, pistons, or blown headgaskets. I don't like to tell people how to spend but I hate when people dump a ton of cash in TRs and don't get the performance due to lack of using the simple stuff. Oh and Please try to use only one thread for the same issue...it makes it easier to help you.