Just what i needed

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
:rolleyes:
I have 2 more Buicks :rolleyes:
76,000 mile Burgundy T and a Blue Limited with who knows how many miles but it is a driver :cool: The Burgundy T came from the Dallas in Oregon and is a pretty nice car with adult owners and bone stock :cool: Im a sick man i tell ya :rolleyes:

Way to go Geno. Is that burgundy one the one I posted that was on Craigslist?? Looked like a nice car if it was. There is just something about the burgundy cars I really like. :biggrin:

geno said:
76,000 mile Burgundy T and a Blue Limited with who knows how many miles but it is a driver :cool: The Burgundy T came from the Dallas in Oregon and is a pretty nice car with adult owners and bone stock :cool: Im a sick man i tell ya :rolleyes:

Hey???!!!! No fair buying Buicks from my back yard! :cool:

A little off topic Gene, but my T is just up the street from you. I've got it at my buddies stereo shop while I work on it. I'll be stopping by to see you soon to say hi.

Adam

geno said:

Well....the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.... ;) :D

There aren't enough hours in the day to work on that many Buicks! Having 3 Buicks almost killed me ! Glad I'm down to 2......now if I could only get down to 1 again.... :rolleyes: :D

Stop by anytime your in the area :) :) :cool:
I must have a problem because i traded the blue T-Type today for a nice Rosewood car with out a motor :rolleyes: I guess it was Gunthers car at one time, Now i have to decide witch car a stage 2 is going in :confused: I just ordered all the parts to complete my stage 2 motor and might put it in the Rosewood car. Cant wait ...3.560 Billet narrow journal crank,carillo rods,J&E pistons,solid roller cam from DSL,Satge 2 heads,Hogans intake,ATR single tubo headers,Stefs pan,4.010 bore oncenter block :D :D Ive got to keep up with Dan Powel and Dennis Hogan and another guy i know thats got a stage project that should be out at the track and Burgermaster this summer :eek:

Pat83t said:
Way to go Geno. Is that burgundy one the one I posted that was on Craigslist?? Looked like a nice car if it was. There is just something about the burgundy cars I really like. :biggrin:
Thats the one and its a pretty nice car for the price :)
I forgot to mention RT Viper and Chris Cairns have stage 2 cars also and that makes 6 in the Pacific Nortwest area (Washington and Oregon) Lets hope there all running at Turbo Thunder this year :cool:

geno said:
Now i have to decide witch car a stage 2 is going in :confused: :eek:

I can help you with that decision,lol..... :)
Dan just upgraded intercoolers so will see if it makes a big difference.

rastaz said:
Check under the back seat.... LOL...
Me and Dennis were going to put some $100 Canadian bills under the rear seat and take pictures of it Hehe :eek: :eek:

My vote is to stage the rosewood car. I dig the rosewood cars and I haven't seen a stage rosewood it the PNW! When are we kicking off the year at Burgermaster?

JP87GN said:
When are we kicking off the year at Burgermaster?
Hi Josh,
Prolly when the weather isnt so iffy, and we are not all busy doing things. We have been busy getting the our stocker together for racing season, and Aaron and Leslie just got married. They are back from their cruise, and are back in LA right now, and we will see them tonite sometime :D
I wish it was as nice today as it has been the last few days, I dusted off the GN yesterday and was thinking Burgermaster sounded pretty good, but the weather is icky today and doesnt look promising.
If we go tonite, it won't be until really late. I've been doing my gardening thing, and Pats torquing the motor together as we speak... :D
Racing time is almost here! Hang in there Josh, it won't be long, we'll be hanging out at the ol Burgermaster soon.
Hey did anyone notice that there is a new Herfy's out here now? Its just on the east side of Bothell Everett Highway across from the Mill Creek Fred Meyer at Murphy's Corner. Tiny parking lot though. I haven't seen one since they killed the one on Evergreen Way.

I second the vote on the Rosewood car. I told josh when I'm ready to get another T to use as a daily driver I'd like to look for a rosewood car w/bench seat and column shift and put an N/A hood on it and maybe a half vinyl top. I can wait for trips to Burgermaster as my car still needs work. Dan, if you're out there, did you ever call me back? I was just in the middle of some fiberglassing. :)

Adam

HYBRIDT said:
I second the vote on the Rosewood car. I told josh when I'm ready to get another T to use as a daily driver I'd like to look for a rosewood car w/bench seat and column shift and put an N/A hood on it and maybe a half vinyl top. I can wait for trips to Burgermaster as my car still needs work. Dan, if you're out there, did you ever call me back? I was just in the middle of some fiberglassing. :)

Adam

Ya, I tried on Friday but didn't catch you. I'll try again this week.

JP87GN said:
Are you talking to Adam or me? :D

Josh, you should be no problem to catch. I'm still hoping that your poor driving and tuning skills will let me beat you. ;)

Unfortunately, I think you have now thrown on enough go-fast goodies to overcome your inferiority. :biggrin:

New Projects

What to work on first :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

Attachments

• P1010116.JPG
    P1010116.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 103
  • P1010115.JPG
    P1010115.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 103
Wow, the car in the driveway looks real nice, What color is that? Looks like a dark burgundy. Do you have the rest of the parts for the rosewood car? It needs some Geno loving care!

Its dark Bugundy and has a few problems but overall its pretty nice :cool:
I have the bumpers and grill for the Rosewood car but it needs some love and has been setting out for awhile at Ken Bodines house :D The more i look at it the more work i see :eek: :eek: Its got some rust to fix in one rocker but nothing i cant handle :cool: Robin says its pink and i say its Rosewood ,then she says its pink and goes along with the purple one i just bought :frown: :frown:

geno said:
Its dark Bugundy and has a few problems but overall its pretty nice :cool:
I have the bumpers and grill for the Rosewood car but it needs some love and has been setting out for awhile at Ken Bodines house :D The more i look at it the more work i see :eek: :eek: Its got some rust to fix in one rocker but nothing i cant handle :cool: Robin says its pink and i say its Rosewood ,then she says its pink and goes along with the purple one i just bought :frown: :frown:

That car was my buddies car, he bought it from Gunther in 1990-91. He traded car's with Ken 2 years ago. That cars best time with a t-63 went 10.76@ 127 IN 98. Factory colour is rosewood on that car.

MIKE