Just what i needed

wheelin said:
That car was my buddies car, he bought it from Gunther in 1990-91. He traded car's with Ken 2 years ago. That cars best time with a t-63 went 10.76@ 127 IN 98. Factory colour is rosewood on that car.

MIKE
Have i meet you before? And are you going to make it to Turbo Thunder? I believe that 10.76 run was with Terry Ryan driving it :) The reason i bougt it was because it is a factory Rosewood car and i like the color :D I just gave a guy an offer on another 87 Burgundy T-Type tonight and i think i might buy it also :rolleyes: Patty Wacker if your reading this i will make you a sweat deal on it??? Would make a great driver :cool: 112,000 miles 2nd owner car needs some TLC but can be saved..

The name of the guy driving it is Kurt...don't recall his last name though. He drives a sweet 87 now that was built by Ken B, He made that 10.76 run at Mission Raceway. I still remember years ago when I only could dream of owning a GN seeing that Rosewood T pull up to the stop in front of my buddies house and lay it down the street hard. That car had a mean stance, fat swaybar and a loud-ass single exhuast! BTW Nice car! Can hardly wait to tear it up at Turbo Thunder this year...

geno said:
Have i meet you before? And are you going to make it to Turbo Thunder? I believe that 10.76 run was with Terry Ryan driving it :)

Haha too funny! Nice memory your right Terry Ryan did drive it and( most important tuned it :D ) No Geno you haven't met me. Yes I hoping to make Turbo Thunder and I think we were trying to organized a trip to your shop then to that outback steak house :)

Looking forward to seeing both your cars run at Turbo Thunder this year :)
It would be great to have the guys from north of the border come by the shop and visit :cool: Not much of a shop but what the hell :D

geno said:
Looking forward to seeing both your cars run at Turbo Thunder this year :)

Well unfortunatly my car looks faster sit'n :cool: than it does going down the quater :eek: Last years setup,stock turbo and downpipe all it managed was 102 mph :confused:

mike

Don't worry Mike, I'm certain after throwing a few of your new goodies on and turning a few knobs ;) you will definately be making a few ponies :biggrin: