Kenne Bell 40 LB Injectors

ChrisDiLeo3

I purchased 1 1987 buick grand national a few years ago and the old owner gave me all the receipts from the parts he bought. In 2001 he purchased Kenne Bell KB99090M 40LB injectors. I was just wondering if anyone knows more information about these. I tried calling Kenne Bell and they said they are too old

I'd PM the resident chip gurus about them, and a newer chip for them...... if available.

That would be Eric Marshall and TurboBob.

A search on those names should bring up their exact screen names for you to PM them.

If the car hasn't been run in years I'd probably swap in a flowed or cleaned used set 42-60 lb. from a reputable parts seller here.

If it's running "ok" I'd check your chip and if it's a Kenne Bell, I'd try to update it from the two gentlemen listed above.

I'd PM the resident chip gurus about them, and a newer chip for them...... if available.

That would be Eric Marshall and TurboBob.

A search on those names should bring up their exact screen names for you to PM them.

If the car hasn't been run in years I'd probably swap in a flowed or cleaned used set 42-60 lb. from a reputable parts seller here.

If it's running "ok" I'd check your chip and if it's a Kenne Bell, I'd try to update it from the two gentlemen listed above.

The car runs alright, Definitely needs a tune but I was looking to get a new chip from turbotweaks and they ask what injectors you have. Don't really know much about these cars

The car runs alright, Definitely needs a tune but I was looking to get a new chip from turbotweaks and they ask what injectors you have. Don't really know much about these cars
Look for a part number on the injectors themselves, that's what I did to get a new chip.

Look for a part number on the injectors themselves, that's what I did to get a new chip.
Eric is able to cross reference the part#s. Just take your mod's slow until you learn more about these cars as the "biggest destroyers of them, are a lack of knowledge"