Kirban Open House April 13th rain or shine

Dennis Kirban

Our annual Spring OPen House runs 9 am until 3 pm this coming April 13th Saturday 2013. Several new additons including Russ and Nancy doing the cooking for a free lunch of hambugers hot dogs etc. Also Terry Shaw noted appraiser wil be on hand to answer any questions conserning having a proper appraisal done of your car.

The usual M & M contest, um Yum donuts which by the way is celebrating 50 years of being in business...quite a feat among the many dunkin donuts in the area! We will be running some special sales during the day and several auctions on close out items.

We of course hope for nice weather and in all he years of doing events I think we have been extremely fortunate weather wise. So make the trip and get a free lunch besides.....our new items will be on display. Pete Hoffman as well as myself will have array of used parts for sale.

Spring is just around the corner.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Is this event open to other cars? I own an El Camino and would be bring that since this is not to far away

TONS of free food this year. We are trying to make it bigger this year so if you have not come down in a few years this is the year to make the trip.

Sat. April 13th!

Pete
Kirbans

Very cool. I just posted about Terry in another thread. They were choosing insurance companies and I recommended they get an appraisal.

I'm in, always a good excuse for a nice cruise in old Betsy.... want to get her reappraised also.

Chuck

Getting closer! Terry did my TTA some years back. It covers your ass in case something happens that's for sure when you hand a copy of the appraisal to the insurance company!

i'll be there!! Unfortunately it'll be in my DD Subaru only because my GN has no shoes right now LOL. Good news is i'm meeting the guy at Kirban's that has the wheels i'm buying! This will be my first time at Kirban's and i'm excited. Have my bad turbo i'd like to turn in for credit and pick up some other parts i need.

Just wondering what kind of used parts will be up for grabs?

Dennis,
Thanks for letting me donate one of my new one piece rear bumper fillers to your raffle.:)

Mike Barnard

MAGNA club will meet at K-Mart on Street Road just before 8am and roll out of K-Mart on Street road at 8am sharp! Be there or meet us along the way somewhere.

The route taken will be, Street Road to 611 right on 611 to Keller's Church Road then left and Kirban's is down on the right.

1837 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020

Dang I will be missing this once again :( I got my days screwed up and thought it was next week. Have fun guys!!

Just an FYI: Tyler Staley Carlisle Events Event Manager for the GM Nationals will be there Saturday as well to talk and answer any questions you may have about the GM Nationals event this year featuring the turbo Buick's!

SO looking forward to seeing Kirban's for the first time it just sucks that i wont have my GN with me. I'll either be in my DD white 97 Legacy GT or my buddies green 95 Legacy wagon. Hoping to re-introduce myself to the MAGNA crew as well and getting some Kirban credit for my bad turbo(which hopefully i can use the same day :D