Kirban Performance Thumbs Down

hey gary, thanks for the email. i guess it was just an isolated incident and prob shouldnt have just jumped with the email so fast. i met you out at long beach swap meet some months back. also saw your buick in the hemmings mag. very clean car. thanks pete
maybe i will call them about that. i just figured thats the way all the pipes were made and just choked it up to morte things that didnt fit.

We are very fortunate to have Kirban Performance and his knowledge on our site as a supporting supplier.

This is why I placed an order with him for the first time as a GN owner last week. The following day, I received the eta on everything ordered. Although not a big order, it was treated like it was the sale of the day.

Kirbans

Never Had A Problem.. First Class Operation. I Had The Pleasure Of The Open House,birthday Bash, His Entire Staff Was Very Nice To Deal With. He Could Teach "gm' A Thing Or Two!!!!oh, Maby He Can Help Gm As They Are In Deep .. We All Have Part Ownership In Gm Now,don't We????sorry I Won't Go There...

Never had a problem with them. It's true, if something is on bak order they will not bill till it comes in. Shipping is pretty quick.....

Similarly, I purchased a stainless steel crossover pipe from them some years ago and had exactly the same problem. I figured that many stainless exhaust products on the market tend to have poor quality fit and I haven't bothered with any more. The old ATR products were works of art but a good fit wasn't always part of the product's features. I've purchased other products from Kirban before then and since then. In general, I've been quite happy with their service and timely delivery.

kirban 2 cents worth

we at kirban performance appreciate all the compliments. .

Taking care of it is not a problem as this happens from time to time. I went through 3 sets of front Bilstein shocks from our supplier before I got the correct ones for one of my vehicles. Yes it can be frustrating....but that is part of life.

The turbo buick world is a small group and so is the list of suppliers.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

lets not not piss off 1 of the few people that are kind enough to make repo parts for our limited number of cars!!!

thanks dennis for helping us all out! i have never had any problems !