knock sensor

scot w. said:
This is my point! IF your getting FALSE knock with race gas, you do what bbbbaad done. stop just short of the FALSE knock threshold and you should still be able to pick up real motor knock. What's the difference between a Engineers boot's and a farmers boot's? The engineers boot's the crap is on the inside!! :biggrin: If we are going to bring up what a great job these GM engineers done, Let's bring up the crummy PCV valve/ EGR set up with our turbo car! all the blow back generated by the turbo.(bad!) there was a post on here recently that described all this in detail, to make a long story short, A EGR block off plate was installed and the vacume lines blocked off and the car Never ran better!!!!! The bottom line is: Do what works for you. every motor act's different to different things! Not one of our cars act alike! and that everyone should agree.. I'm done! :)
Those engineers also gave us the rest of the Turbo Regal story that we all love so much. I'll still trust them and their specs over all your plumber and farmer friends! I replaced my PVC and EGR valve a long time ago, and they both function fine.

scot w. said:
This is my point! IF your getting FALSE knock with race gas, you do what bbbbaad done. stop just short of the FALSE knock threshold and you should still be able to pick up real motor knock. What's the difference between a Engineers boot's and a farmers boot's? The engineers boot's the crap is on the inside!! :biggrin: If we are going to bring up what a great job these GM engineers done, Let's bring up the crummy PCV valve/ EGR set up with our turbo car! all the blow back generated by the turbo.(bad!) there was a post on here recently that described all this in detail, to make a long story short, A EGR block off plate was installed and the vacume lines blocked off and the car Never ran better!!!!! The bottom line is: Do what works for you. every motor act's different to different things! Not one of our cars act alike! and that everyone should agree.. I'm done! :)

Scot,

It isn't personal. Good luck with your ride, my friend...

strike