Kudo's to Dynotech

N2HIPSI

1 of 463
Gotta tell ya, no one stands behind their work like Eric at Dynotech. To make a long story short, Eric has rebuilt my trans under warranty twice in 2 years. Before you make an assumption about his work and say that it should have been right the first time, let me tell you it was a part that was off .002 thousandths in spec that was the culprit. Eric stood behind the fact that he installed the part and made everything right. The trans is now awesome! I just want everyone to know that you should have NO worries when dealing with Dynotech. Thanks again Eric!!!

that makes me feel a whole lot better, im droppin my GN off there on wed. 5/4... from others ive herd hes great to deal with, and after talkin to him on the phone i could tell he knows 100% of what hes doin!

mine is there right now, dropped it off on sat. definitely felt very confident in Erics abilities after talking with him, and i have yet to ever hear a bad word about him.

My tranny is there right now. I sent mine there from NC. I didn't want to play games with someone else that didn't know what the Hell they were doing again! I wish I would have sent it to Eric the first time.

Oh well,
Lve and Learn

Billy

Hey sixnboost, how much was shipping? I wanted to do this to my tranny but thought it would be better to have it done locally. How much was the total cost? Word of advice... NEVER TAKE A TURBO REGAL TRANNY TO ANY AAMCO ON EARTH!!!!!! Nothing there but a bunch of know-it-alls that don't know squat! I wish I had sent it to a board member from the start. Now 2 grand later the tranny still has some minor issues. However, AAMCO can't seem to find any issues with the tranny. I guess hitting the rev limiter and a slipping of the 2nd gear band isn't much concern to them. "As long as you baby the car you should be fine" is what I was told. Now I'm scraping my pennies again to have it done right this time...if keep it at all.

A few of my guys have had their tran's done by eric and had some warranty work done also.he stands behind his work 110 percent as far as im concerned.although I "very much" dislike the 200r4,i would highly recommend him if your looking for a "quality" rebuild.

,Nick