LC2 Engine Description Manual

jgme

I know the jpgs of the LC2 Engine Description Manual are available at the Minnesota GN T-Type Assoc. site. Does anyone know where I can acquire a copy of the manual? I would like to scan it at a higher resolution and save it in pdf format. The jpgs don't show the important notes at the bottom very well.

I have copies of the jpgs and have added quite a few notes to them. The notes include fastener sizes, o-rings sizes, etc. Half the pages have been sent back to the MGNTA. Hopefully, they'll get posted.

PM your address and I'll copy the paper copy I have and mail it to you. I also have a set for the hot airs I'll send along.

Thanks. It looks like you have to clean up a little clutter first. :)

"turbofish38 has exceeded their stored private messages quota"

I'll try again a little later.

Turbofish38,

I sent you an email with the information.

Once I scan it into a pdf, maybe, Ken can post it on gnttype.org or the MGNTA site can host it.

It would be nice to have this info readily available and in good clarity. I got pretty much my hole car in pieces with a bucket of bolts and have never seen one of these cars put together in person. If you get time could u send me one in an email too.

I cleaned out the in box. I'll read my e-mail when I get home tonight and mail it out Monday.

BTW this is just the engine manual. If I ever get my hands on the complete assembly manual I'll have those reproduced by a professional. Unless somebody has a copy?

Yep, I sure did forget. I'll mail out a copy as I'm assuming he is looking for perfection for his pdf scan.

The assumption is correct. I'd like to get a more legible copy. I had the other site bookmarked also. Here's a reduced version with my notes added. I have the full service manual also. That's where I'm getting some of the other information. I just feel that pdf files are better for this type of documentation.

Attachments

• M030b.jpg
    M030b.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 631