Led tail light bulb

Moving you to the electrical section, but if I remember right, you need a resister in line to make everything work with stock parts.

I converted the camaro to 3 3057 bulbs in the back and 1 1157 in the front and I shaved the side markers, so 4 bulbs plus the indicator. Should be an equivalent load as the GN except for the front side markers. My car is still in storage so I can't check, but do the side markers alternate with the turn signals. Meaning they are off when signal lights up and on when the other are off. Might have something to do with it.

Moving you to the electrical section, but if I remember right, you need a resister in line to make everything work with stock parts.

Yes you are right, you can use resistor to make everything work with stock parts (the stock flasher)., but I am trying not to go that route so that I don't have that extra, ugly clutter behind the lights.

After my electronic flasher comes in and it works :), if I don't like the "silent" flasher, I will figure reinstall the stock flasher (that clicks) and try the resistor method.

Have you tried your brake lights yet?
When I installed the led lights in the rear of my car, every time I would press the brake pedal, the dash lights, and front marker lights would light up.

I converted the camaro to 3 3057 bulbs in the back and 1 1157 in the front and I shaved the side markers, so 4 bulbs plus the indicator. Should be an equivalent load as the GN except for the front side markers. My car is still in storage so I can't check, but do the side markers alternate with the turn signals. Meaning they are off when signal lights up and on when the other are off. Might have something to do with it.

The GNs have four 2057s/1157s & four 194s in the rear along with the one 2056/1156 for the rear dash brake light. (Only the 2057s/1157s flash in the rear).

The front uses two 2057s/1157s & two 194s in the front turn signal. The side markers uses two 194s (one in each side marker). The side markers flash alternate of the front signals, (they don't flash at the same time). So, from this, my guess is that the load in the GN is different than your camaro (just a guess without breaking out a pencil and paper to do calculations)

Have you tried your brake lights yet?
When I installed the led lights in the rear of my car, every time I would press the brake pedal, the dash lights, and front marker lights would light up.

I don't know if "blackdeathtrap" had that problem, but I didn't. Brake LEDs work just fine with or without the stock flasher and didn't affect the dash or marker lights. "Only" have problems with the turn signals are engaged.

None of my parts have comme in yet so no testing as of yet i will have a full right up when im done wirring it

Well, I got my LED Flasher in, and it works Just fine (for what it was supposed to) for the turn signals. It allows the front and back to work. But now, I have the left and right indicators on the dash constantly staying on.

After looking further into it, the front corner lights ( 194s on the light bezels, 1 on each side) are showing on the dash as though they are out. I put the original bulbs back in those 2 locations, and the dash lights went off. Looks like I will have to a resistor on the corner lights.

Now that the flashers work, I am not in love with the silent relay (no clicking). I am going to take another route to get the clicking back. But at least I know, that where the problem was.

where are you guys gettings your LEDs?
are the leds plug nd play or any rewiring needed other than the flasher

I have Scott's rear tail lights and the problem I have is my left turn signal works till I hit the brakes and then it stays on solid but the dash indicator is still flashing like it should plus my emergency flashers don't work.

where are you guys gettings your LEDs?
are the leds plug nd play or any rewiring needed other than the flasher

I got my LEDs from off eBay. The interior ones are nice, I like the cool blue look. Behind the instrument cluster, I used the Samsung 194 LEDs (off eBay) and they are really nice.

For the exterior, currently I have the eBay bulbs all the around, (they are all 63 smd LEDs), but I don't find them to as bright as I would like them to be, so I ordered new bulbs from superbright LEDs.com to redo the front and rear. Costs me about $62 including shipping. I have ordered a couple times from them now, And I will say they ship fast, and shipping is really cheap (no inflation at all).

Hopefully these will be brighter or at least equal to the stock bulbs. Guess i will see when they arrive on Friday :).